Kilograms were the key to my success, I apologize being so discrete with my connects....

Originally Posted by solefood229

This song and Cold Blood always have me like
sick.gif

THIS

Originally Posted by Napoleon

I wonder where he'd be w/o the C.O. thing... he'd SURELY be a lot more revered.
30t6p3b.gif

He'd be on top of the game right now. DTR probably would have went platinum. Say what you want about dude, he has crafted a sound that nobody else is ___'ng with right now. And he's definitely stepped up his lyricism also.

Back to the top Mafia Music 2 was something else. I still bump it like it came out yesterday.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

I wonder where he'd be w/o the C.O. thing... he'd SURELY be a lot more revered.
30t6p3b.gif

He'd be on top of the game right now. DTR probably would have went platinum. Say what you want about dude, he has crafted a sound that nobody else is ___'ng with right now. And he's definitely stepped up his lyricism also.

Back to the top Mafia Music 2 was something else. I still bump it like it came out yesterday.

i want a Rozay album produced solely by Justice League with smooth beats like this.

i want a Rozay album produced solely by Justice League with smooth beats like this.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

This song.... whewww.

Shoulda made it on Teflon Don.

Its on my version of Teflon Don and has been since day 1... along with the extended version of AMM, the AA version of MC Hammer, & Audio Meth feat Raekwon. I also got rid of that +@+* with Puff & Trey Songz.
laugh.gif

But back to this master piece... the quotables are in abundance...
30t6p3b.gif

Lamborghini’s were figments of my imagination
Whoever figured the figures this figure would be making
Plenty cream my women pose like figurines
Whips weaving through traffic the triple black centipedes
Please let a _ breath
Dilated Pupils Are The Seeds Of A _'s GREEEEEED!!!!

rozay-boom_o_gifsoup11-com.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Rozay is arguably the best/hottest rapper in the game right now. He's a 1.A or 1.B

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

This song.... whewww.

Shoulda made it on Teflon Don.

Its on my version of Teflon Don and has been since day 1... along with the extended version of AMM, the AA version of MC Hammer, & Audio Meth feat Raekwon. I also got rid of that +@+* with Puff & Trey Songz.
laugh.gif

But back to this master piece... the quotables are in abundance...
30t6p3b.gif

Lamborghini’s were figments of my imagination
Whoever figured the figures this figure would be making
Plenty cream my women pose like figurines
Whips weaving through traffic the triple black centipedes
Please let a _ breath
Dilated Pupils Are The Seeds Of A _'s GREEEEEED!!!!

rozay-boom_o_gifsoup11-com.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Rozay is arguably the best/hottest rapper in the game right now. He's a 1.A or 1.B

Originally Posted by goofy08

Although I agree with you.. this song was produced by The Olympiks

Originally Posted by goofy08

Although I agree with you.. this song was produced by The Olympiks

One of his best joints.
pimp.gif

I had to make this the intro on my version of Teflon Don. Sh!@ makes you feel like you watching Goodfellas.

Back
Top Bottom