Kim K pulling a Beyonce? Vol. Baby Bump PS

you guys are lame let her live. her and kanye are happy and you guys teh media are trying to ruin it just to get a story smh.

It's why asked NT dect. Seems like its shopped. Wether MTO isn't always credible or not isn't the question here the pics are.

Last edited:
I've seen some of her prego pics floating around here...

definitely looks pregnant. fat face and all.

looking like my girl Betty Draper.

Last edited:
NT is getting more and more feminine by the day

good lord its sad
mean.gif

I think Kim K. is legit pregnant...Beyonce, on the other hand :lol: I knew it was a sham when I saw ol' girl at 9mos running that 4.2 and hopping into a van to get away from the paparazzi.

I can never understand why people care about celebrities lives outside of their actual careers.

Last edited:
I can never understand why people care about celebrities lives outside of their actual careers.

Yeah because posting and commenting on a given topic about a celebrity definitely implies that someone cares more about celebrity lives than their careers :lol: :rolleyes

Yeah because posting and commenting on a given topic about a celebrity definitely implies that someone cares more about celebrity lives than their careers :lol: :rolleyes

No but when you have thousands of sites lime TMZ, and their millions of followers all trying to get an update about what Morgan Freeman are for breakfast it's stupid.

An actors career is in movies, and television. Why do people care that Liam Neelson is using the bathroom? Does he s*** and different than us? Or would you care if it was your neighbor bob? No.

Same with musicians. Their job is music. Why do people care if they are staying at a hotel? Or if they had an affair?

It's a waste of time, and energy since people tend to get upset when their favorite rapper gets dissed shout out to ray j.

media takeout...

media takeout...

media takeout...

i think the pics are legit nobody is stupid enough to photoshop their stomach to look pregnant would look wayyyyy too obvious

if you dudes have seen shopped tna you would see how obvious it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom