Kim Kardashian $17.9 Mil. Wedding Payday

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Reggie bush lost

Real question, how exactly did he lose? He already smanged and smeared that up, though I do think Ray J should have a pension from her or something.

Knowing that she is hustling this much actually makes me more attracted to her...

Yeah, I'm heavy right now
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

FOUR hour special
roll.gif

She's Her mama a boss. Armenians stay on that grind.
Kim has done NOTHING. She made a sextape, that's it. Mama told her to let that %##! cook, it step your image up, make you famous. Mama told her to pose for Playboy too. Mama told her to do the Kardashian show, Mama told her to pose for that Magazine where they painted her Autzone silver. Mama orchestrated her whole image/career and gets 10% of that 17.5 milli. 

Originally Posted by High Altitude

FOUR hour special
roll.gif

She's a boss. Armenians stay on that grind.
She's not on her grind though. She's famous for practically nothing. I wish someone would throw that kind of money at me for no reason. 

Exactly. On her grind? Doing what exactly?

Cause if she's out there "grinding", I'd love to know what you call the average man in today's America. If people like Kim K are "grinding", then everyone else is damn near forced labor constructing the next Pyramid of Giza.

Grinding
eyes.gif
I almost forgot how difficult her lifestyle was. Just cause you're making bank doesn't mean you're grinding. That's like a diss to anyone who works a 9-5.

She ain't as dumb as she acts. Her @ss and breast are makin millions. Like somebody else said I can't knock her hustle.Our society is f'ed up though.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I like that kid scshift, anyway it amazes me how simple people are. It's so easy to control you guys. Most people are getting laid off or simply struggling and the majority of you are young and immature and all you worship is the allmighty dollar. I can't wait for all of this to come crashing down, most of you aren't gonna make it.   
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by High Altitude

FOUR hour special
roll.gif

She's a boss. Armenians stay on that grind.
She's not on her grind though. She's famous for practically nothing. I wish someone would throw that kind of money at me for no reason. 

Exactly. On her grind? Doing what exactly?

Cause if she's out there "grinding", I'd love to know what you call the average man in today's America. If people like Kim K are "grinding", then everyone else is damn near forced labor constructing the next Pyramid of Giza.

Grinding
eyes.gif
I almost forgot how difficult her lifestyle was. Just cause you're making bank doesn't mean you're grinding. That's like a diss to anyone who works a 9-5.
I don't see it that way. What she does on the day-to-day is a grind. She is making millions out of 15 minutes of fame. She shouldn't even have 15 minutes though which makes it more impressive in my eyes. Do you watch the show? She is constantly doing jobs and raising the profile of her brand. You can say her mom and Seacrest are pulling the strings but even Michael Jordan works for someone - there has to be commitment on Kim's part. There have been many reality tv stars before her but why does Kim K get to cake 20 mil and has a net worth of at least $40m? She ain't sitting on her ottoman all day getting fanned, she is out there working! If someone is nice with the hammer then they get to build houses, but don't pretend what Kim K. does is any less of a grind. You take the opportunities given to you and run with them.

I don't see it that way. What she does on the day-to-day is a grind. She is making millions out of 15 minutes of fame. She shouldn't even have 15 minutes though which makes it more impressive in my eyes. Do you watch the show? She is constantly doing jobs and raising the profile of her brand. You can say her mom and Seacrest are pulling the strings but even Michael Jordan works for someone - there has to be commitment on Kim's part. There have been many reality tv stars before her but why does Kim K get to cake 20 mil and has a net worth of at least $40m? She ain't sitting on her ottoman all day getting fanned, she is out there working! If someone is nice with the hammer then they get to build houses, but don't pretend what Kim K. does is any less of a grind. You take the opportunities given to you and run with them.

First off, let me just say that I'm not against what she does nor do I think she should not have that kind of money or anything.

But she honestly does not do anything at all. No, I don't watch the show. I don't care about her lifestyle. But you can not tell me that you consider what she does hard work. To me, grinding = hard work. What does she do? Be on TV living her life, shoot some photo shoots, do some interviews, smash some athletes, just because she's making smart moves to make money does not mean she's working hard.

What she does is NOT a grind. Maybe we got different definitions of what grinding is but I always considered it really putting in all you got to make some cash or whatever success is to you. Are you telling me that Kim K has to stay committed to her photoshoots and her daily iced coffee pickups and occasional flirt with some other celebrity? Cause then I guess you could make the case that the 45-year old dude living in his mom's basement "committed" to Call of Duty, 7-11 slushees and fapping is "grinding", cause he's working on his craft.

Just cause you're raking in cash doesn't mean you're working hard. And her lifestyle is not working hard.

Originally Posted by scshift

First off, let me just say that I'm not against what she does nor do I think she should not have that kind of money or anything.

But she honestly does not do anything at all. No, I don't watch the show. I don't care about her lifestyle. But you can not tell me that you consider what she does hard work. To me, grinding = hard work. What does she do? Be on TV living her life, shoot some photo shoots, do some interviews, smash some athletes, just because she's making smart moves to make money does not mean she's working hard.

What she does is NOT a grind. Maybe we got different definitions of what grinding is but I always considered it really putting in all you got to make some cash or whatever success is to you. Are you telling me that Kim K has to stay committed to her photoshoots and her daily iced coffee pickups and occasional flirt with some other celebrity? Cause then I guess you could make the case that the 45-year old dude living in his mom's basement "committed" to Call of Duty, 7-11 slushees and fapping is "grinding", cause he's working on his craft.

Just cause you're raking in cash doesn't mean you're working hard. And her lifestyle is not working hard.

It's not about working harder, it's about working smarter. She has her own clothing line, boutiques, collaborates with with various stores to do clothing lines with them, and various other business ventures that include her and her sisters. She was born into a privileged family, but that wasn't her choice. We play the hand we're dealt. Is her claim to fame stupid? Maybe. But ever since she's had it, she's done a lot to build the empire she has now. Your assessment of what she does is skewed by what seems like a general disdain for the celebrity culture that is America.

scshift wrote:

lol..
you mad 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom