Kim Kardashian gives birth to Kanye Wests baby girl, PICTURES LAST PAGE!!!!!1

I'm surprised this thread is only 5 pages. A thread like this, I'd figured it would implode from all the salty dudes that wished it was them on that operating table.

Last edited:
Someone's going to send kim's sex tape to her daughter like how gerald in law abiding citizen sent that murder tape to jamie's daughter.

Mannn I almost cried listening to Graduation while reading this thread oh so slowly.

I.. been.. waitin'... on... this... my... whole... life...

Didnt even have to see started by THB to know this thread was started by THB.
You really be having Mantasies about Ye huh?

Someone's going to send kim's sex tape to her daughter like how gerald in law abiding citizen sent that murder tape to jamie's daughter.

All jokes aside as a child how do you deal? Your mom getting her back blown out :smh:. Any boy she will ever like will look that **** up

congrats to a new life being born, but man I really though Kanye was smarter than this :lol:

Last edited:
BM3mWRNCAAAyD5O.jpg

All jokes aside as a child how do you deal? Your mom getting her black blown out :smh:. Any boy she will ever like will look that **** up

congrats to a new life being born, but man I really though Kanye was smarter than this :lol:

They'll teach their daughter to hate Ray J but he's also the one who got her Hollywood career going :lol:.

Last edited:
They'll teach their daughter to hate Ray J but he's also the one who got her Hollywood career going :lol:.

That kid is gonna have to deal with some **** man :smh:

Better send her to school in Dubai or India or some place that ain't never heard of Kim :lol:

Back
Top Bottom