Kimbella Vol. Curly Hair > * [UPDATED ON PG. 4 & 5]

some girl I know does videos for juelz, she's in a lot of videos with trey songz, chris brown, 50 cent, etc. Juelz is the only one who smashed... accordingto her.
she's 19 and has a daughter too.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by Shoes N BasketBall

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]she reminds me a thicker version of a certain NTer i'd like to make babies with[/color]

HarlemKicksDiva
roll.gif
roll.gif

foul
smh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

some girl I know does videos for juelz, she's in a lot of videos with trey songz, chris brown, 50 cent, etc. Juelz is the only one who smashed... according to her.

eek.gif

74926bf4287198e2514d28572edba733285860f6.jpg
e9426af47d7628d95f2dfb593fcf0d634e576b99.gif

some girl I know does videos for juelz, she's in a lot of videos with trey songz, chris brown, 50 cent, etc. Juelz is the only one who smashed... according to her.
eek.gif

mx0hvr.jpg

Face is average, but that body is NICE. Professional video chick, and she's probably been with more than a few inthe industry. Smashable, but not wife-able. 8.5/10
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can see why
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

juelz is that dude for that right there.. kimbella is good $$$. the other shorty posted in here is average, though.. just an average hood chick with a fatbutt.

Back
Top Bottom