Kind of Cellphone Plan/Cellphone you got?

hey NT! yo i just wanted to know if any of you got suggestions of what the cheapest cellphone plan out there is rite now. one that includes data/internet. ibelieve the sidekick plan is really cheap with $20 for unlimited txting and internet. other plans from t-mobile are $20 for internet alone and another 20 formessaging. is this true?? any of you that got a dash or something that has to pay $40 for internet/texting?? any help would be appreciated thanks.

yeah I pay $20 for the data package, im happy with it except the tmobile service really stinks. Dont know what service im going to next cause me contract endsin july but I might just stay with my sidekick..

got a sidekick wit like 1000 mins wit free mobile to mobile and data...i cant complain

i got tmo employee plan for $10
pimp.gif

as for cheapest plan to get for just data, its 30 for sidekick unlimited or blackberry or windows mobile
sk you get internet, texting email and aim
windows and bb you get internet and email

if you attach it to a voice plan, its 20 for each

cheapest plan you can get alltogether with a voice plan is 29.99 for 300 whenever, plus unl weekends, no night plus 20 sk or bb addon.
if you get bb or windows unlimited, you can tack on unlimited texting for 15 or 1000 messages for 10.

SERO. If you are with a company already, then try and get out of it.

Don't let all these other dudes try and tell you that SERO is wack, and they have better plans for SERO. So Sprint's phones aren't up to par withAT&T and T-Mobile... $30 a month >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> $100 month. Unless you work for a phonecompany or have been with a certain company for over 10 years, I highly doubt there is anything that tops SERO.

You will not be disappointed at all.

T-Mobile:
1000 MyFaves with unlimited night and weekends: $50
1500 with MyFaves with unlimited night and weekends $60
Sidekick is now $30 a month for unlimited texting, internet, and e-mail.
BlackBerrys get their own individual plan.
1500 minutes WITHOUT unlimited night and weekends, but WITH email and internet: $80
Unlimited texting: $15 a month
The best deal you can get is the 1500 MyFaves unlimited night and weekends for $60 a month and the Sidekick plan added on. That would equal to $90 a month.
If you get a family plan, the Sidekick plan is $20 a month.
For a limited time, T-Mobile is offering 1200 MyFaves with unlimited night and weekends for $80 a month + $10 for each additional line.
So for the family, $80 + $20 Sidekick plan = $100 a month!
Remember, our slogan was "Get more from life." With T-Mobile, we can make that happen.
wink.gif

metroPCS:

-Unlimited Everything, literally, nationwide calling, local calling, text, internet
-No Contract at all, you can put your name as santa claus if you want.
-1st month free with purchase of new phone and then you pay once a month. It's like a pre-paid plan but you pay by months and not minutes. So from the timeyou pay your bill you have 30/31 days of service. When your days are up you pay your bill and get another month, or just don't pay and your # isdisconnected.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

T-Mobile:
1500 minutes WITHOUT unlimited night and weekends, but WITH email and internet: $80
The best deal you can get is the 1500 MyFaves unlimited night and weekends for $60 a month and the Sidekick plan added on. That would equal to $90 a month.
For a limited time, T-Mobile is offering 1200 MyFaves with unlimited night and weekends for $80 a month + $10 for each additional line.
Remember, our slogan was "Get more from life." With T-Mobile, we can make that happen.
wink.gif
where you get 30 from?
if its sk data by itself its 30, when its with a voice plan its 20

up here in the icy north
im on fido
$35 a month for
150 day time min
unlimited incoming
free evening and weekends starting @ 7
100 canadian ld mins
caller id & vm
and 2500 text msgs

Originally Posted by the north west

I have SERO

my brother has SERO

my mom has SERO

only way to go
Best thing I've ever learned from NT. I recommend it to everybody.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

T-Mobile:
wink.gif

those deals suck

only thing t-mobile has is customer service

Back
Top Bottom