King of the simps, Derrick Jaxn, caught cheating on his wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s clearly him. I didn’t want to pay the money to see the content on the dudes patreon. But it’s clear Derrick indulges in cult like behavior.

That’s just crazy. It just keeps getting worse and worse. This guy is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. And his people cut from the same cloth.

Great question:
I believe for the most part, we can come into legal agree with the devil and give him a foothold to do what he will. So he can come at us with certain things. We can do this subtly on a smaller levels which can lead to greater issues (give em an inch and he'll take a mile). But we dont have to agree/align ourselves with it. Its apart of out free will.

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. -1Cor 10:13
I’m sorry dude but just a yes or no would Work. I get what you “believe” but according to the Bible, is the devil more powerful than man?

I’m sorry dude but just a yes or no would Work. I get what you “believe” but according to the Bible, is the devil more powerful than man?
:lol: ok, the answer is yes.
He has more ability, influence, and knowledge. All 3 constitute forms of power, in which man is no match gor him.

:lol: Read it in Cam's voice. Why'd he go at Cam though? For the Juju/Safaree thing? I felt him on that. Depending on how far an ex drops there's no reunion possible.

Very proud and happy for him. I expect him to rise from the ashes like the Phoenix and continue his good work. Him and Mr. Samuels are gems and doing the work. I hope everyone will support both platforms mentally, physically and FINANCIALLY.

Very proud and happy for him. I expect him to rise from the ashes like the Phoenix and continue his good work. Him and Mr. Samuels are gems and doing the work. I hope everyone will support both platforms mentally, physically and FINANCIALLY.
These false prophets/charlatans. They do untold damage to our community. Candace Owens. Dr Umar Johnson.

I’ll never support them.

And Cam is right. This is like when he went at Mase. False prophet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom