Kingcrux never wants to hang out with me

Hello:
So a lot of you don't know but I live in the Bay Area of California, a lot of you don't even know where the Bay Area is. A lot of you don't know that I'm black too, well I am black too.
Well Kingcrux comes to the Bay Area a lot because He's famous, and He never says " Hey Jacob, I'm going to be in the Bay Area, let's have some beers". 

I don't know about you, but that's kind of messed up if you ask me. Now this will probably get locked, which I hope it doesn't for making me better feeling.

But um, what I'm basically saying is that I hope next time Kingcrux comes to the Bay Area He'll spend sometime with me.

Thanks,

-Jose

Hello:
So a lot of you don't know but I live in the Bay Area of California, a lot of you don't even know where the Bay Area is. A lot of you don't know that I'm black too, well I am black too.
Well Kingcrux comes to the Bay Area a lot because He's famous, and He never says " Hey Jacob, I'm going to be in the Bay Area, let's have some beers". 

I don't know about you, but that's kind of messed up if you ask me. Now this will probably get locked, which I hope it doesn't for making me better feeling.

But um, what I'm basically saying is that I hope next time Kingcrux comes to the Bay Area He'll spend sometime with me.

Thanks,

-Jose

Back
Top Bottom