Kingda Ka wasn't enough? Let's attach a ride to it

I'm good,

After that lady died on earlier this summer, I started looking up statistics and more people than we think die or suffer severe injuries on these rides.

Whats next? Having the roller coaster jump off the track, glide thru the air then land on the track again?

On some roller coaster tycoon type ****?

X2 :x

went to six flags in valencia a few years ago and went on x2 first. :smh:

all the other coasters couldn't hold a candle to that joint.

X2 :x

went to six flags in valencia a few years ago and went on x2 first. :smh:

all the other coasters couldn't hold a candle to that joint.
Go back my man
they added a new ride full throttle this year
And plus that lex luthor drop of doom which is at six flags magic mountain is a 415 foot drop so we BEEN had that
Either way six flags magic mountain
***** on all the other six flags

How long does it take to get from too to bottom? After about 3 seconds the g forces stop being fun.

How long does it take to get from too to bottom? After about 3 seconds the g forces stop being fun.
Bruh I screamed like a lil ***** my first time then had to take a breath to scream again
It takes 5 seconds to reach the bottom on luthor and about 1 minute and 30 sec to go up and be released
Again this is on the luthor drop of doom at six flags: mm which is 415ft so they could maybe change the ride speed at the one in jersey

Speaking of drops, Supreme Scream at Knott's always had me shook so I've never rode on it. It makes Drop Zone in Great America look tame as hell.

Kingda Ka isn't even scary.. The **** happens so fast that you dont even feel how high you are..

Nitro on the other hand with that slow stroll up to the top before you drop is much more intense IMO..

Can't wait to ride this :smokin

Nitro > Kingda Kaka

I've been to 6 Flags about 20x since Kingda Kaka was built and that **** was "undergoing maintenance" like 18 of those times.

It's a cool ride but its like 20 seconds long, :lol:.

It's pretty cool how this thing is built on Kingda Ka, though.

I'll have to try it out sometime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom