KINGDOM HEARTS III Thread: This is it - The END OF YOUR CHILDHOOD

Can't describe how ready I am for this game.

I think the PSN game is playable at 12a Eastern but know some folk picking up copies from GS at 9pm local. I hope I'm wrong tho, I want it soon as possible.

EDIT: My bad. Was too excited. Yea, 9pm Pacific.

Man I wanted to call out tomorrow for work but I called out way too much recently lol. Won’t be able to play until 6pm tomorrow

Kinda’ want to cop, but I’ve never played any of the other games in the trilogy...
Maybe I’ll wait on it, let me know how y’all enjoy it.

I only played KH 1 and 2 and honestly don't really remember the story line. So i am nervous that since i didn't play any of the hand held games or remember the story im gonna be lost in 3. But honestly just don't have a gummy ship and im alllll in

3DB051BF-ADFA-457F-AE1D-7BB52F11E872.jpeg

Kinda’ want to cop, but I’ve never played any of the other games in the trilogy...
Maybe I’ll wait on it, let me know how y’all enjoy it.

I've watched YouTube vids that attempted to summarize ALL THE GAMES in the Kingdom Hearts series prior to KH3...................and basically, it made no sense at all.

So yeah, I'm personally gonna pass on KH3 tonite and wait until I completely play all the MAJOR GAMES in the Kingdom Hearts series before I even considering copping KH3 in the future. Playing the games will at least make me understand those absolutely video summaries about the whole game series.

Got it yesterday. Up to the pirates of the Caribbean
World stories are longer than kh1 and kh2

Overall I like it,
ALTHOUGH I HATE THE NEW GUMMI SHIP CRAP, it’s so annoying to travel worlds now

Update,

Beat the game in 3 days

This game was absolutely garbage for a 10 year wait

KH2 was SO MUCH better than this

No FF characters either, honestly this game was bull crap
WASTE OF $60 bucks

Last edited:
That boy dead
???
If you’re referring to me , I beat the game in 3 days

That’s why I’m saying it was garbage, stories were too short and no sephiroth, no final fantasy characters, crap ending, no Olympus coliseum tournaments, a lot of worlds that were in kh1 and kh2 weren’t in kh3, you couldn’t even explore the new characters in radiant garden

IMO square Enix rushed it with this game. I’ve been playing KH since the first one released close to 18 years ago, and this one was probably the shortest out of all of them.

???
If you’re referring to me , I beat the game in 3 days

That’s why I’m saying it was garbage, stories were too short and no sephiroth, no final fantasy characters, crap ending, no Olympus coliseum tournaments, a lot of worlds that were in kh1 and kh2 weren’t in kh3, you couldn’t even explore the new characters in radiant garden

IMO square Enix rushed it with this game. I’ve been playing KH since the first one released close to 18 years ago, and this one was probably the shortest out of all of them.

Relax man :lol:

It's concerning the secret ending, has zero to do with you :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom