Kings Collection

Originally Posted by Alex25

damn, dope collection.

thanks guys, i'm about to rip it apart and start selling everything i'm not in love with. before i wanted to have 1-23 of jays but now im just about the kicks that i love and not everyone else can get their hands on.

Originally Posted by Alex25

damn, dope collection.

thanks guys, i'm about to rip it apart and start selling everything i'm not in love with. before i wanted to have 1-23 of jays but now im just about the kicks that i love and not everyone else can get their hands on.

Originally Posted by dakid926

Nice stuff man, alot of goodies, hope you and the Queen keep it going.

thank you
pimp.gif

Nice collection, your girl has some nice kicks too.. wish my girl would rock some of those kicks

Nice collection, your girl has some nice kicks too.. wish my girl would rock some of those kicks

Originally Posted by Tappsracer

what size does she wear? i'm sure if you bought them she would be obligated to wear them...

Originally Posted by Tappsracer

what size does she wear? i'm sure if you bought them she would be obligated to wear them...

i need to get the laneys, fire reds, stealths and burgundys too. won't stop until i've got every colorway i can get my hands on

i need to get the laneys, fire reds, stealths and burgundys too. won't stop until i've got every colorway i can get my hands on

Back
Top Bottom