Kissing your parents/children on the mouth Yay or Nay?

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I eat the box on the regular, I'm not kissing my mother on the mouth.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by im that one

I kiss my son on the mouth. Grandma, mom.... italian family. Just something we do, as far as i know. Grew up that way, i see nothing wrong with that.

now if any of um slip me tounge it's on like donkey kong.....
laugh.gif
. It's family. nothing wrong with it people, come on now.

Italian FTW
yes yes.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by im that one

I kiss my son on the mouth. Grandma, mom.... italian family. Just something we do, as far as i know. Grew up that way, i see nothing wrong with that.

now if any of um slip me tounge it's on like donkey kong.....
laugh.gif
. It's family. nothing wrong with it people, come on now.

Italian FTW
yes yes.

Only on the cheek or forehead. Not tryna stereotype but I mostly see white parents doing that. 
I just find it weird for parents to kiss their kids on the mouth 
alien.gif

Only on the cheek or forehead. Not tryna stereotype but I mostly see white parents doing that. 
I just find it weird for parents to kiss their kids on the mouth 
alien.gif

i kiss my daughter on the lips .... ITS MY DAUGHTER... y'all still little kids in here because the answers are childish with no theory behind the reason you wouldnt kiss your child on the lips. YOU SHOW LOVE TO YOUR CHILDREN BUT YOU DONT MAKE LOVE TO YOUR CHILDREN.

when my daughter is 15 she wont be no **#%$ because ill be there for her til Iam gone , she wont have no excuses to look for love outside the house until she's at least 18.

i kiss my daughter on the lips .... ITS MY DAUGHTER... y'all still little kids in here because the answers are childish with no theory behind the reason you wouldnt kiss your child on the lips. YOU SHOW LOVE TO YOUR CHILDREN BUT YOU DONT MAKE LOVE TO YOUR CHILDREN.

when my daughter is 15 she wont be no **#%$ because ill be there for her til Iam gone , she wont have no excuses to look for love outside the house until she's at least 18.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I can understand that

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I can understand that

dang that would be weird
i got kissed on the forehead til about middle school ill prob do the same to my kids im only 17 though
laugh.gif

dang that would be weird
i got kissed on the forehead til about middle school ill prob do the same to my kids im only 17 though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom