Kissing your parents/children on the mouth Yay or Nay?

I have two kids (peep the avy) who I kissed in the lips until they were about three. Now it's on the cheek or forehead.
It was customary to kiss all your relatives make or female on the cheek. Than after about thirteen or fourteen when I thought I was a man the uncles got a firm handshake. Only dudes I kissed on the cheek her my dad and grandpa rip.

I have two kids (peep the avy) who I kissed in the lips until they were about three. Now it's on the cheek or forehead.
It was customary to kiss all your relatives make or female on the cheek. Than after about thirteen or fourteen when I thought I was a man the uncles got a firm handshake. Only dudes I kissed on the cheek her my dad and grandpa rip.

I am 25 years old, i have not kissed my parents since i was like 10. But i do have 2 kids, a 8 year old little girl and a 2 year old little boy, both of which i give kisses everyday. Maybe its just me but i don't feel it to weird/strange/disgusting/wrong in anyway!

I am 25 years old, i have not kissed my parents since i was like 10. But i do have 2 kids, a 8 year old little girl and a 2 year old little boy, both of which i give kisses everyday. Maybe its just me but i don't feel it to weird/strange/disgusting/wrong in anyway!

Nah, i just wasnt raised like that. i thinks its weird since its something that my family or most family that i know dont do. But im not here to pass judgement. each their own.

Nah, i just wasnt raised like that. i thinks its weird since its something that my family or most family that i know dont do. But im not here to pass judgement. each their own.

I have not kissed my parents since i was like 9. But i do have 2 kids, an 8 year old lil girl and a 2 year old lil boy which i kiss everyday. It doesnt feel weird/strange/nasty/wrong in anyway. I give them hugs and kisses every single day, call me what you want but its a show of love.

I have not kissed my parents since i was like 9. But i do have 2 kids, an 8 year old lil girl and a 2 year old lil boy which i kiss everyday. It doesnt feel weird/strange/nasty/wrong in anyway. I give them hugs and kisses every single day, call me what you want but its a show of love.

I lick my daughters face. Start at the chin and work my way up the cheek to the forehead. She hates it but she will remember it as funny moment as she gets older. 

I lick my daughters face. Start at the chin and work my way up the cheek to the forehead. She hates it but she will remember it as funny moment as she gets older. 

Co-sign.

Wait so my dad wasn't there for me since he ain't kiss me on the lips tho?
roll.gif

Co-sign.

Wait so my dad wasn't there for me since he ain't kiss me on the lips tho?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

That's sick. Her parents probably be giving each other ATM then kissing her right on the lips
sick.gif

How are they going to give each other ATM though? Mom clapping the cheeks with a strapon? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Do you even know what ATM is?

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

That's sick. Her parents probably be giving each other ATM then kissing her right on the lips
sick.gif

How are they going to give each other ATM though? Mom clapping the cheeks with a strapon? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Do you even know what ATM is?

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Thank you.  Too many teenagers on here talking nonsense when they dont know what its like to even be in the situation.  Dads werent probably there for them. 
indifferent.gif
Awesome reply...Lemme just clarify and add on to my statement.  I think its ok to kiss your children on the mouth up to a certain age, after then its whatever
thats just stupid of you calling people bastards because they weren't kissed on their lips by their parents.
Thats perfectly fine if you and your culture sees it as a gesture of love. But as it's been stated we weren't raised like that.
But siriously, calling people bastards isn'r right.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Thank you.  Too many teenagers on here talking nonsense when they dont know what its like to even be in the situation.  Dads werent probably there for them. 
indifferent.gif
Awesome reply...Lemme just clarify and add on to my statement.  I think its ok to kiss your children on the mouth up to a certain age, after then its whatever
thats just stupid of you calling people bastards because they weren't kissed on their lips by their parents.
Thats perfectly fine if you and your culture sees it as a gesture of love. But as it's been stated we weren't raised like that.
But siriously, calling people bastards isn'r right.

Most of the time I kiss my mom on the cheeks but everyone once in a while I'll kiss her on the mouth. No biggie, a kiss in earlier centuries was the symbol for trust.

Back
Top Bottom