Kissing your parents/children on the mouth Yay or Nay?

Most of the time I kiss my mom on the cheeks but everyone once in a while I'll kiss her on the mouth. No biggie, a kiss in earlier centuries was the symbol for trust.

I don't kiss anyone on the lips besides a gf. Shoot when I kiss someone on their check, I just put my cheek against their's and make the smooch noise. I don't really hug/kiss on the cheek anyone except family. I don't see the need to embrace a girl every time I see them. Like I give all my boy's GFs dap. My one boy's GF thought I didn't like her, because I'd never kiss her goodbye. IDK I really don't like people in my personal space.

I don't kiss anyone on the lips besides a gf. Shoot when I kiss someone on their check, I just put my cheek against their's and make the smooch noise. I don't really hug/kiss on the cheek anyone except family. I don't see the need to embrace a girl every time I see them. Like I give all my boy's GFs dap. My one boy's GF thought I didn't like her, because I'd never kiss her goodbye. IDK I really don't like people in my personal space.

My mom kisses me on the cheek, that's the closest. I'm really close to my dad but I very rarely even tell him I love him, a handshake is where it stops.

My mom kisses me on the cheek, that's the closest. I'm really close to my dad but I very rarely even tell him I love him, a handshake is where it stops.

I've never kissed ANY of my family on the lips, but I have a 18 month old half brother and I kiss him on the lips when I tell him good night... He lives in NE with my dad and I live in MI, so I guess it's something they started down there. Little dude is too cool haha

I've never kissed ANY of my family on the lips, but I have a 18 month old half brother and I kiss him on the lips when I tell him good night... He lives in NE with my dad and I live in MI, so I guess it's something they started down there. Little dude is too cool haha

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

cheeks. anything else is weird and i know where my mouth has been and i'm not proud of that.

ayyyyoo? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

I have not kissed my parents since i was like 9. But i do have 2 kids, an 8 year old lil girl and a 2 year old lil boy which i kiss everyday. It doesnt feel weird/strange/nasty/wrong in anyway. I give them hugs and kisses every single day, call me what you want but its a show of love.

its okay.  you just don't do it when you're past 13 y.o. or so

the kid doesn't want it.  whether it be yourself or your child.  its embarrassing, it makes you look like you're still a lil' kid when at that age you want to feel like you're transitioning to the next stage of adulthood

like i said before.  if you have the nerve to kiss your sister at school as a greeting sign, around everybody looking at y'all.  Then i'd give u the 
smokin.gif
, and tell you its not weird.

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

I have not kissed my parents since i was like 9. But i do have 2 kids, an 8 year old lil girl and a 2 year old lil boy which i kiss everyday. It doesnt feel weird/strange/nasty/wrong in anyway. I give them hugs and kisses every single day, call me what you want but its a show of love.

its okay.  you just don't do it when you're past 13 y.o. or so

the kid doesn't want it.  whether it be yourself or your child.  its embarrassing, it makes you look like you're still a lil' kid when at that age you want to feel like you're transitioning to the next stage of adulthood

like i said before.  if you have the nerve to kiss your sister at school as a greeting sign, around everybody looking at y'all.  Then i'd give u the 
smokin.gif
, and tell you its not weird.

Originally Posted by iAllan

cheeks. anything else is weird and i know where my mouth has been and i'm not proud of that.

ayyyyoo? 
sick.gif
no sir.
i've hit some 8's, some 9's, but in moments of desperation i'll admit to delving into the 4's & 5's. and one 3. ONE.

but they all can't be 10's, right?

Originally Posted by iAllan

ayyyyoo? 
sick.gif
no sir.
i've hit some 8's, some 9's, but in moments of desperation i'll admit to delving into the 4's & 5's. and one 3. ONE.

but they all can't be 10's, right?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

That's sick. Her parents probably be giving each other ATM then kissing her right on the lips
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I died at this for some reason. So gross and unnecessary yet it caught me by surprise.

I never kiss my family on the lips. I think you do it when a kid is really small so they learn HOW to kiss. Like the lip puckering motion. But past like age 4-5, no dice.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

That's sick. Her parents probably be giving each other ATM then kissing her right on the lips
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I died at this for some reason. So gross and unnecessary yet it caught me by surprise.

I never kiss my family on the lips. I think you do it when a kid is really small so they learn HOW to kiss. Like the lip puckering motion. But past like age 4-5, no dice.

Back
Top Bottom