KITH X NIKE SPORTSWEAR

B9A87368-D6CE-4A95-BABE-031C0CEB9AA5.jpeg
Give it up to mister Fire Fieg and the Kith team for producing such a great twist too a shoe I didn’t care about back in the day, the materials and the on feet fit is on point

Hopefully, but they don't offer refunds. If they don't make an exception I'm gonna chargeback on their asses or return this

Resale that bad on these? Like is it "gonna be available for under retail in a few months" bad.

Glad they are sitting. Looking to get a pre-owned pair for about $150 down the line.

Resale that bad on these? Like is it "gonna be available for under retail in a few months" bad.
lma idk. what i do know is i see some as low as 200 free shipping. So that tells me some resellers just tryna break even after ebay fees and stuff.

some people still tryna hold strong with prices of like 250 and 260

It won’t go below retail in a few months I think they will go up later down the road. If you want to buy because you love the shoe get in now if you buying to resell it’s going to be a while and even then you might break even lol

So my Maestros came apparently already worn and damaged???? They have creasing and marks all over the shoe

that sucks. kith's customer service seems pretty reasonable from my experience though. they'll probably offer a choice of either partial refund or return.

one of the aglets was messed up for a shoe i purchased from them, and they gave me like 10% back for it.

Glad resell is in the toilet, I’ll be able to get my 11.5 at a reasonable price. Anyone here in need of a 7.5?

Got the raffle W. So now I get a wristband and wait in an awful line to buy whatever hasn’t been picked thru? What are the limits.

Is it safe to say everyone received tracking for their pairs. I ordered from a dude who won them and is still waiting on his tracking, or he could be trying to pull a fast one.

A quick review and genuine first impression of the shoe I guess for the 5 percent of people up here who are not trying to resell them or indirectly trying to gauge resell value. So my pair just came in today and I put them straight on. TTS imo (wide foot or more medium) Really cool shoe for the most part and I think it'll go nice with my collection. After having them in hand though I am glad I didn't spend a dollar even a penny over retail though lol. I'm going to throw the other pair of laces in which just look like a slight lighter shade of purple to me. As I heard someone on Youtube mentioned the shoes don't look as high in person and have a somewhat sneaker boot feel. A must have for KITH fans but not necessarily for sneaker collectors, if that makes any sense. All in all I'm satisfied with the purchase but not blown away.
20171005_142618.jpg

I need tips for tomorrow guys. I'm a newb at coppin on kith. All I want is some pants.

Back
Top Bottom