KITH X NIKE SPORTSWEAR

Well if people using bots i might too How much a bot cost? Lol

But im leaning toward the black pony pippens. I like the chimeras the most but wont where them enough but i got hella black and red shoes

Well if people using bots i might too How much a bot cost? Lol

But im leaning toward the black pony pippens. I like the chimeras the most but wont where them enough but i got hella black and red shoes

Lol I'm with you on that.. who here actually uses a bot? I need info lol

Im thinking the easiest shoe to get will be the all black pippen 1s. By that I mean still difficult.

All I want are the red Maestros and Cheetah Pippen 1s. Also that Grey Kith/Maestro hoodie.......

I'll probably strike out on everything,SMH.

Soooo Ronnie Feig replied to someone on IG about the price. The Maestros are 190.

Release will be sept 29th at 11am. Confirmed

No way I'm paying for a bot. I'm gonna do this the old fashioned way. I wish there was a hyped release on SNKRS that day :rofl:.

IMG_8700.PNG
Pippens 205

Attachments

• IMG_8700.PNG
    IMG_8700.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 2
So all of the corresponding gear drops on seperate days correct?

I need them multi check safari pants.

Really want those purple maestros but the John Elliott Vandals are re-releasing as well and I’ve just bought 3 pairs of sneakers. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
I’ll probably strike out on both anyway lol

Ok just came from kith. You get a ticket that gives you a spot on line in which you have to show up at 8. After 8:30 you can't get on the line. Then from there the number on ya ticket is raffled and that's your place in another line to purchase. So you can be number 1 or 609690 depending on what number they pick

Back
Top Bottom