Kitty cat makes baby stop crying and go to sleep. vol. real life

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Why is it that a lot of white people do this though? Like "oh grab the camcorder, something cool might happen" and not the kid?

This is the type of @*%! you see in the news, local residents, a cat scratches and nearly kills an infant.
How do you know the cat still had its claws?

So not only are they potential bad parents, they are also terrible owners?

Declawing your cat is horrible.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Question for cat owners: Do they have mood swings? Like one second they'll cuddle with you, next second they'll claw the hell out of you?

...Thats what I've seen and don't like.

1 of my 2 cats does this.  He's a male, he lays next to me for a moment, then I pet him, after a while, he starts to bite and wrestle with my arm 
laugh.gif

Major mood swings. 

My other cat is his sister, and she's chill, calm, loves to play but never rough.  

I will tell you this, a cats/kitten's first year is of destruction.  Hide your valuables, anything that you don't want damaged because they are wild the first year. 

As the cat or cats get older, they are more calm, and chill.  The claws won't come out unless they are next to their scratching post, or being provoked by a toy. 

Both my cats are primarily indoors, but I let them outside every day. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

I bought a 5th generation Savannah cat thanks to the hype factory known as NT. Paid 2k for it and I can honestly say it's the worst cat I've ever own. Not only does she get into everything, but she doesn't like being pet or held. Pretty much the only time I see that thing is when it's time to feed it. She looks cool but whats about it. For those of you thinking about copping, be prepared to spend a lot of money and time. :smh

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52432170@N03/4845787463/
My boy has 3 of them and they're the exact opposite as you described. They try to get outdoors at the speed of light if they even sense the scent of outside....but other than that they're like dogs. They run up to you and and wanna lay in your lap or want you play to catch w/ em.�

yea I actually heard they're really social cats. He's doing it wrong.

roll.gif
@ the buy that bought them cause of NT hype

My current cat is a boss though, son runs the neighborhood, and comes home for me to pet him and feed him and sleep
pimp.gif

no litter box needed
pimp.gif

You guys think It woud be ok to let a savannah cat out???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My dream pet
pimp.gif
too bad they cost a fortune. Talk about ups
eek.gif

i remember reading somewhere that those cats will follow you around, walk on a leash, and come when you call them. pretty much everything I don't like about cats.

i think they're illegal in the US because they're a threat to wild songbird populations, but it would be awesome to own that thing.

Originally Posted by megatron

Any breeders in north texas?

It's either this or a doberman for me

I bought a 5th generation Savannah cat thanks to the hype factory known as NT. Paid 2k for it and I can honestly say it's the worst cat I've ever own. Not only does she get into everything, but she doesn't like being pet or held. Pretty much  the only time I see that thing is when it's time to feed it. She looks cool but whats about it. For those of you thinking about copping, be prepared to spend a lot of money and time. :smh

bro - you spent $2grand on some pussycat that you can't fondle or stroke, but can't spend $15 on a guitar stand for your fender??? 
30t6p3b.gif

j/k 

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Son that's a 2k cat, homie staying indoors or on a leash if outside.

*shrug* you right, but my cat has never used a litter box, he always goes outside in neighbors bushes , how does that training work?

I hate cats, I hate them with a passion. When I was a teen we use to live in apartments and we had mad cats all over, roaming and %%%+. They would always come on our patio and my sister would pet them and give them milk. I use to make home made ghetto arrows with a bobby pin (that I sharpen on the concrete), straw and rubber band and shoot them. My fav was the bean shooter, with a medium size balloon, bottle top and rubber band. Put a bean in it and FIRE.

%$#+ a cat.

Originally Posted by megatron

My dream pet
pimp.gif
too bad they cost a fortune. Talk about ups
eek.gif

How much?

Any breeders in north texas?

It's either this or a doberman for me

I bought a 5th generation Savannah cat thanks to the hype factory known as NT. Paid 2k for it and I can honestly say it's the worst cat I've ever own. Not only does she get into everything, but she doesn't like being pet or held. Pretty much the only time I see that thing is when it's time to feed it. She looks cool but whats about it. For those of you thinking about copping, be prepared to spend a lot of money and time. :smh

Sounds like a regular everyday Cat to me

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I hate cats, I hate them with a passion. When I was a teen we use to live in apartments and we had mad cats all over, roaming and %%%+. They would always come on our patio and my sister would pet them and give them milk. I use to make home made ghetto arrows with a bobby pin (that I sharpen on the concrete), straw and rubber band and shoot them. My fav was the bean shooter, with a medium size balloon, bottle top and rubber band. Put a bean in it and FIRE.

%$#+ a cat.

Relax it's going to be ok. Go make some video game threads.

%$#+ a cat.

I hope your girl leaves you for kobe or something b. you cold blooded baby paw

%$#+ a cat.

Hater gonna hate

%$#+ a cat.

I hope you take an arrow in the knee for your sins

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Why is it that a lot of white people do this though? Like "oh grab the camcorder, something cool might happen" and not the kid?

This is the type of @*%! you see in the news, local residents, a cat scratches and nearly kills an infant.

same reason alot of black people film fights and put them on the internet instead of trying to stop it

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That deer beat the brakes off that dog. I cant even blame it..it saw it as a threat and its instincts kicked in.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

This could have ended badly. No one should ever let a cat do that to a infant. What if its claws were out? What if the cat scratched the baby's eye?

My cat has been around my son since he was born and she has never hurt him. In fact, she is more afraid of him than anything.

I hate cats, I hate them with a passion. When I was a teen we use to live in apartments and we had mad cats all over, roaming and $$@!. They would always come on our patio and my sister would pet them and give them milk. I use to make home made ghetto arrows with a bobby pin (that I sharpen on the concrete), straw and rubber band and shoot them. My fav was the bean shooter, with a medium size balloon, bottle top and rubber band. Put a bean in it and FIRE.

%@!+ a cat.

%@@+ storm incoming...NT doesn't take kindly to even the slightest animal abuse.

%$#+ a cat.

bYWsf.gif

Back
Top Bottom