Kixclusive never sent me my shoes Vol. Pearl Foams.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

im having the SAME problem...been waiting 2 weeks for my kicks and nothing...not even a response...ive tweeted them and emailed them a bunch of times...if they are reading this...plz...i need my 2 pairs of size 13 space jams!!!
please email me your name and order number, I will personally look into your shoes on monday...
Do you work for Kixclusive?  I've been waiting for a pair of shoes from them since September! 
mad.gif

Damn damn damn the same thing happened to my boy that order from them...the sad thing is I reccomened him to buy from them...

happened to me to waited like 3 weeks for my kicks and then when i go them had no retro card (which i dont really care about) but were super dirty

im having the SAME problem...been waiting 2 weeks for my kicks and nothing...not even a response...ive tweeted them and emailed them a bunch of times...if they are reading this...plz...i need my 2 pairs of size 13 space jams!!!
please email me your name and order number, I will personally look into your shoes on monday...

I appreciate it bro!

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Do you work for Kixclusive?  I've been waiting for a pair of shoes from them since September! 
mad.gif

No, I dont. Just trying o help a fellow NT'er...

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

mad.gif
Wow... you posted that 2/14/10... thats along time to wait.  

Kixclusive is horrible I waited over a month for my shoes and never recieved one email from them. I will never buy from them and always advise other people against ordering from them.

wow this is crazy i go to kixclusive all the time when im in soho and the owner and employee's are really down to earth and i have actually seen them take orders and put them in boxes to be shipped out why dont you go to the store in soho or send someone

There was nothing we can do…there are still other sites out there that have the coppers. (kixclusive) what else you want me to say?????Our suppliers did not come through! YES WE KNOW WEA RE COOL and AWSOME!

WOW AND THIS DUDE RUBS IT IN YOUR FACE......can you say..... um $@!%%+@**

There was nothing we can do…there are still other sites out there that have the coppers. (kixclusive) what else you want me to say?????Our suppliers did not come through! YES WE KNOW WEA RE COOL and AWSOME!

WOW AND THIS DUDE RUBS IT IN YOUR FACE......can you say..... um %#%!*%$$%

Originally Posted by peteyk 420

WOW AND THIS DUDE RUBS IT IN YOUR FACE......can you say..... um $@!%%+@**

Dude must talk to his suppliers like he does his customers ... smh 

Back
Top Bottom