Kixclusive never sent me my shoes Vol. Pearl Foams.

smh.gif

Dunno' what to make of all this banter. Does Kixclusive really need a thread of its own in here? ...
eyes.gif

NECKSNAPPER - hiring new customer service reps is cute and all , but thats notthe solution to your problem :

STOP SELLING SNEAKERS YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE IN YOUR INVENTORY / IN STOCK . PERIOD

if you only list the sneakers the site has in their possession , none of these issues would arise . its not that hard to boxup a pair of sneaks you already have and ship em to someone ...

Damn and I was gonna order a couple pairs also...
smh.gif

Taking two weeks or so too ship...
indifferent.gif

I hate paypal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to get off the subject but just recently I bought a pair of shoes on ebay that were listed as near ds.When they arrived, they were in worst shape then described. I contacted the seller and no luck, he claimed he hasn't worn the shoes in over a year and didnot notice any flaws with them. I filed a claim on paypal for item not as described and they immediately closed my case telling me I am not qualified for arefund. Now I'm stuck! Have any of you guys been able to get your money back after filing claims?

You can order from them now. Just did and it was perfect. 5 days from payment till shoes arrived.

If Arrion can assure that i can get a DS pair of a particular that i want in a reasonable amount of time with a decent amount of communication ill buy fromthem.

Originally Posted by NECKSNAPPERScom

We will also be opening our first brick and mortar store in NYC opening later this year in SOHO.

that wont end well

there has been way too much bad news with this site and their sales PERIOD
tired.gif
tired.gif

i cant believe that they are still selling shoes they dont have on hand and claiming to look for the shoe,
while you are waiting over a week and a half for the shoes w/o any communication

i bet they do this with a lot of people and while they are "looking for that shoe"
laugh.gif
they are using ur money for their next release
indifferent.gif
until you file disputes and claims
sick.gif
(which should never happen with alegit business)

Totally BS! How can someone able to buy from them with no problem with overnight shipping, lie. I ordered 2 pairs of foamposite eggplants from Kixclusivebefore, paid $270 a piece, supposed they take 1 week to arrive. I waited for 1 month until I get them. Kixclusive never reply my emails, no tracking number.Both foams I received are defective craps, outsole not glue well, stitching way off from the pull tab. Never buy from them again.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dang, this thread turned into a bashing and continuous verbal pimp slapping of Kixclusive

I know one thing, Niketalk has such a strong following that they should be aware of their business practices and straighten up or it will affect their pockets.

I've only purchased a pair of Grapes from them back in May of 07'. The transaction was successful but I haven't really ordered from themsince....have been tempted to a few times based upon their "stock".

Might have to stay away now...
grin.gif

I guess it luck with them. Either you get overnight or you wait a while. Either way their rep is done. For every 1 good thing I heard.. I heard like 5 badthings. Sorry but I will never buy from them.

Strictlyhainan,
I wouldn't say our rep is shot, but I will say that yes it has been tainted. You are correct in that we have disappointed a handful of people and we areextremely regretful of those instances. But even the most reputable of companies (Eastbay, Footlocker, etc) have made similar mistakes. With that said, excuseswill get us nowhere and we do take complete responsibility for every single communication lapse, canceled order or delayed shipment we have ever made...becauseat the end of the day, every last customer matters to us.

I am happy that this post has brought our company to light and has taken us to task on the things that we must improve upon. We promise that our customerservice has vastly improved and with the 1-800 number and physical storefront coming soon, we hope that the few people that we disappointed or disenfranchisedin the past will give us a chance to redeem ourselves. We are positioning our company for long term growth and part of that growth is making adjustments andadding employees to do an overall better job. At the end of the day, our goal is get as many rare shoes in the hands of our customers as quickly as possibleand we will continue to do so with as few errors and delays as possible.

In addition, we should reiterate that over 90% of our inventory is on hand and the brick and mortar store in NYC will be indicative of that fact.

Again, to the NT community, I am grateful for you voicing your opinions and we promise that we will continue to make improvements to our company. If anyoneelse has a question or concern, feel free to PM me or post it here.

Regards, Airrion

sorry but comparing kixclusive to footlocker makes no sense, kixclusive charges RAPE prices......for the amount that they charge they should have zero problemsassociated with customer service.

^
And not to beat a dead horse...

But I'm so tired of these so called "companies" using the ISS/Steve Mull. business plan of "sneaker selling" to try to make a $$$.

You ain't getting your *@*! from Oregon or from the official warehouse of a company. Thus, you are doing nothing but going from store to store testingyour luck or your so called "connections." It's a safe assumption until y'all prove otherwise.

Websites DO have the functional ability to make an item "out of stock" as you can set the number of whatever sizes you actually have, so youwon't get over-payments. But, that'll be too legit to do, now wouldn't it?
laugh.gif

God forbid you refunding someone after they request to be to avoid Paypal doing it for you in 30+ days after the fact!
roll.gif

You please 10 people. You do 4 people dirty, so you cool being 10 of 14 from the field like you a power forward in the NBA.

Business doesn't run like that, chumps.

Footlocker, Finishline, etc. does not use people's money as an interest free loan, because its illegal.

With no communication, its more than obvious this which your site has done.

Not responding to a full voicemail box in less than a couple days in one thing, but its not the 90s anymore.

There are really no excuses these days with the advancement in technology. E-mails are instant.

But, in the words of Jay-Z in I Love The Dough, "I'll let you tellit..."

Bammas.

Sorry to hear.

I've sold them a few sneakers and never had a problem w/payment.

Airrion: I understand it your job and you have to believe in it. I can say I'm happy there is more employees for this site. You have been helpful toeveryone here. This will help resolve some issues in near future. But for Leonwood case, when you order a Purple foam have to wait 1 week? I think 1 week isway to long for shipping. I can ship overseas faster. They come 1 month without tracking or email. Common business practice would tell you to refund the moneyright away and send a email stating the situation. How much time does a email take? If you have time to update your site you have time to email a customerfirst. How does that slang go, customer is always right? How many post has this company had with problems? From what I see taking a customer money and lookingfor the shoes. NO offense but anyone can do that. Give me 600 or 700 for up front for Yeezys and I will find a reseller or ebay seller to sell me for 500 and Iwill get them to ship to your customer. If that's the case put me on your payroll. Yes people make mistakes but no communication?? I never heard thesereputable companies not email anymore, yes they might cancel your order, haha. Again don't mean to pick on you Airrion. Its not like only 1 customercomplaint, its a good amount. Yes your business will still have their customers but you are also losing future customers. Let me get back to work..........

eyes of hazel: You hit it on the money my man....

Originally Posted by Strictlyhainan

Airrion: I understand it your job and you have to believe in it. I can say I'm happy there is more employees for this site. You have been helpful to everyone here. This will help resolve some issues in near future. But for Leonwood case, when you order a Purple foam have to wait 1 week? I think 1 week is way to long for shipping. I can ship overseas faster. They come 1 month without tracking or email. Common business practice would tell you to refund the money right away and send a email stating the situation. How much time does a email take? If you have time to update your site you have time to email a customer first. How does that slang go, customer is always right? How many post has this company had with problems? From what I see taking a customer money and looking for the shoes. NO offense but anyone can do that. Give me 600 or 700 for up front for Yeezys and I will find a reseller or ebay seller to sell me for 500 and I will get them to ship to your customer. If that's the case put me on your payroll. Yes people make mistakes but no communication?? I never heard these reputable companies not email anymore, yes they might cancel your order, haha. Again don't mean to pick on you Airrion. Its not like only 1 customer complaint, its a good amount. Yes your business will still have their customers but you are also losing future customers. Let me get back to work..........

eyes of hazel: You hit it on the money my man....

Very true indeed.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

i bought some xi lows from them which had they listed as good condition and when i got them the sole was detached
tired.gif
sent it back immediately

that place is as useful as tenten's ninjutsu
eek.gif
laugh.gif

sorry for that dude, im actually waiting on a blackberry curve 8330 that shouldve been here monday. it is now tuesday, the mail came,
so im expecting them by tomorrow. if not tomorrow ill give them an extra day out of generosity.. but then ill take action! lol

Back
Top Bottom