Kixclusive NYC Store Pictures (Opening Today 11/21 @ 11AM)!

What's up NT fam. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Kixclusive is opening our first store on SATURDAY 11AM in New YorkCity (288 Mulberry Street between Prince and E. Houston). we are very close to 3 subway stops (Bway-Lafayette - F, V, B, D; Bleecker - 6; Prince - N, R, W) andwe are one block over from Supreme.
We have some good stuff, a lot of items that are not posted on the website (we were saving it for this day). everything from jordan's (og's and retro),dunk sb's (old/good stuff all the way to the new), yeezy's, louis vuitton kanye's, ato matsumoto, playcloths, bbc/ice cream (older stuff), bape(only the good stuff) and more!
LOOK FOR THE WHITE GATES AND BLUE STEPS DOWN.... (we can't afford a sign yet - but there may be some balloons up - LOL, i know)
KIXCLUSIVE 288 MULBERRY ST. NYC - SATURDAY 11/21 @ 11AM

kixstore3.jpg

kixstore1.jpg

kixstore2.jpg

kixstore4.jpg

kixstore5.jpg

kixstore6.jpg

kixstore7.jpg

What's up NT fam. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Kixclusive is opening our first store on SATURDAY 11AM in New YorkCity (288 Mulberry Street between Prince and E. Houston). we are very close to 3 subway stops (Bway-Lafayette - F, V, B, D; Bleecker - 6; Prince - N, R, W) andwe are one block over from Supreme.
We have some good stuff, a lot of items that are not posted on the website (we were saving it for this day). everything from jordan's (og's and retro),dunk sb's (old/good stuff all the way to the new), yeezy's, louis vuitton kanye's, ato matsumoto, playcloths, bbc/ice cream (older stuff), bape(only the good stuff) and more!
LOOK FOR THE WHITE GATES AND BLUE STEPS DOWN.... (we can't afford a sign yet - but there may be some balloons up - LOL, i know)
KIXCLUSIVE 288 MULBERRY ST. NYC - SATURDAY 11/21 @ 11AM

kixstore3.jpg

kixstore1.jpg

kixstore2.jpg

kixstore4.jpg

kixstore5.jpg

kixstore6.jpg

kixstore7.jpg

I have the same glass case I got it from ikea. I see alot of heat in those pictures. Place looks good, best of luck to you.

I have the same glass case I got it from ikea. I see alot of heat in those pictures. Place looks good, best of luck to you.

hire a dj, get better chairs, wrap up all those shoes because people are going to be trying them on, change the paint, change the lights
then you have an A+ store

hire a dj, get better chairs, wrap up all those shoes because people are going to be trying them on, change the paint, change the lights

Back
Top Bottom