Kixify

It's an online consignment store.

So it's based around who's selling the kicks, just like ebay.

Kixify is an open source market for selling sneakers like eBay. it all depends on the person selling the shoes if their legit or not.

Do your research !

Learn every thing you can about the shoe you want to buy. Learn to spot a fake and a b-grade version

With any website your trying to purchase a shoe ask for as many pictures as possible. This way you can inspect the shoe from every angle. When researching a shoe look at the fine details and stitching. A lot of replicas are floating around that are becoming better quality. Ask for inside tags so you can see the style number and the production dates. Research different websites that have the style numbers to match them up like Flightclub. And if your not absolutely sure you can always post in the Legit Check thread. 

would one of you all mind check the legit check thread i put some black flip 3 in there im not sure about , thanks

i bought my XIX there and made sure the seller had 100% feedback picking it up on friday....sellers usually don;t get charge as long as you do not use the Kixify payment cart....
smile.gif

however i did come across some seller like this one....Asking for a trade claiming he had an over limit on his paypal accepting money and wanted to trade which I told him no and blocks me....BEWARE of this dude [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Aznfk6[/color]

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f186/jcargullo/Sneakerhead Album/KixifyConvo_zps0e3d76ad.jpg

It's all about the seller...Much like ebay. Kixify is NOT who you are buying from...they are simply the "middleman" if you will.

With that said, I JUST got jerked on some black grapes. The price was good and the "guy" was so happy to work with me...that shoulda been my first warning, but whatever.

My advice...definitely use paypal...do NOT send as gift under ANY circumstances (dude's trynna save $10 sending money as a gift, end up losing $200...makes no sense). And understand that if you do get scammed, Paypal will hold you down, but it takes time. Don't spend your rent money...

I like kixify for the simple fact that it centralizes a lot of shoes for sale. Like others have said, it all depends on the seller. I've always looked for tagged photos and if they don't have them I'll ask for them. If they can't work with you on the photos, then walk away. Use those photos to legit check the shoes, and go from there.In the end, be smart about buying there and you can find some good stuff.

I was just scammed and kixify is of absolutely no help do not order from this site. They do not manage it as they should...
UPDATE***I emailed them again my disapproval of their response and they did help, they worked with PayPal and banned the sell...

Last edited:
I put a pair of sneakers up for sale on Kixify and they buyer who purchased them didn't include a shipping address on the paypal side of the order. This makes the transaction not covered by paypal seller protection. After I contacted the buyer and told him that he needs to put an address in the order, he immediately opened an "Item not received" case against me. This was like 20 minutes after he bought them. LOL

Needless to say I refunded him and cancelled the order on Kixify. Just beware of these kind of scammers. They are out there.

I put a pair of sneakers up for sale on Kixify and they buyer who purchased them didn't include a shipping address on the paypal side of the order. This makes the transaction not covered by paypal seller protection. After I contacted the buyer and told him that he needs to put an address in the order, he immediately opened an "Item not received" case against me. This was like 20 minutes after he bought them. LOL

Needless to say I refunded him and cancelled the order on Kixify. Just beware of these kind of scammers. They are out there.
I always wondered how people scammed on paypal, definitely good to learn the red flags to avoid them.

kixify is really just like ebay, so yes theres fakes & scammers there.. i was just checking it

Last edited:
I recently asked a question to a Kixify support agent and he said that it is against their policy for a seller to sell fakes on their site. He also said that if a seller tries to scam a buyer, that person's selling privileges will be taken away. You should use the cart option and pay with paypal so you're protected.

I would like to know how to safely buy from kixify as well (other than using paypal).  Seller has 0% feedback but has red october Yeezy 2's  sz 12 ($1,400), yellowed space jams ($600) in his store.  Are these fair market value, proving he's somewhat legit?

Are there KD VI  grades/fakes?

thanks

Last edited:

I would like to know how to safely buy from kixify as well (other than using paypal).  Seller has 0% feedback but has red october Yeezy 2's  sz 12 ($1,400), yellowed space jams ($600) in his store.  Are these fair market value, proving he's somewhat legit?

Are there KD VI  grades/fakes?

thanks
If he don't have tags on pics I would stay away

Ahh, ok..thanks.repped  I already sent him an dm about tagged pics and location hours ago but he hasn't responded.

Seller has KD VI AP and Floral for 200 at a popular size too (9.5) and he/she has 10 listed for APs so that doesn't make sense.  too good to be true

OT: Anyone have size 9.5 KD AP for a reasonable price ? or Royals

Last edited:
Can someone check out ashcash51 for me i want to buy his spiderman foams but don't know if their legit

i doubt they have fake spiderman foams lol but ive sold and bought on kixify a lot. just use paypal invoice and you will be ok. i sell sneakers on there mainly size 10 and my username is joseph8764 if anyone is interested one day

Ok i was jw cause he's selling them for 160$ then they add up to 180$ cause shipping

Thinking about unloading some kicks on that site NT marketplace is really dry. And I hate ebay with a passion going to give this a whirl. I'll post my experience as a seller once I get through with some transactions

Back
Top Bottom