Kixpo 2007 Thank You's and Pictures

THANK YOU

On behalf of the Dead Stock Crew, we would like to say a huge thank you for everyone that played a role in making Kixpo 2007 a success. Trust me when I say we could not have done it without you. To all of the sponsors: Lindsay and the staff of Sport Sole, Brian at Scion of Dallas, Brase and company at Thug Boss Clothing, Craig at Reebok, Stacie, Derrick and the staff of Adidas Originals Northpark, Stacie and Peter at Smart Water, Matt at Nicekicks.com, Lyf at Air Nimmo (hottest booth at the event), Uptempoair.com, Decade Clothing, Patrick and Mike at Akomplice Clothing, Ron at Mishka NYC, KOOL, Darren at Adikt Footwear and Apparrel, Chester, Derek at Politics (LA), Fahad at Motive807, Thomas and the staff at Complete Clothing, Shane at Puma, Damien at Index Skateboarding, Remi at Sneaker Freaker, Marc at MOFOZ Visualz and Hookup Paint, Box-fresh.com, Christine at Tiger Beer, Normita at Izze, and Cultura Fina. Thanks to everyone who helped organize and promote the event: Peeks and Mondoe (I appreciate all of the support), Ack Right Crew from San Antonio (Anthony, Joesuf, Aaron, and Norm), Brawnz and Brian (Serious Heat) from Houston for the promotion, Junky Van for the ideas, audio/visual, Kixpo tees, and photography (I cant list everything but you know what's up), Manuel and Esther (Baba and Bebe), Jillian for the PR work, Cherry Wood, Mari Magz, Carla, Nacole and Blaze Won, Picnic Tyme and everyone who participated in the Official Kixpo 2007 Mixtape, Tom Jr, Tom Sr., John and the staff at Tom Cats,. To everyone who displayed: Alberto, Ari, Richard, Austin, Alejandro, Joseph, Kashi Kicks, and Armhole. To all the artists: Izk and Jarod at 3 of 1 Customs, Minus One, and Optick One. To the DJ's that held it down Los Hip Hop Guys (Fishr Pryce and NVS) and Tyrone, Headkrack for hosting, Skin at Quick DFW, The Party for the Official Kixpo after party, ALL the Texas sneaker heads and everyone who attended the event. To all of the Dead Stock family: Info-red, Nucleus, Ekzile, Niro, and Objektiv One time to get back on the grind for Kixpo 2008! We hope to have everyones participation. Stay tuned and check www.kixpo.com for updates

Please view the Kixpo 2007 Pics on the official Kixpo myspace page www.myspace.com/shoebusiness

P.S. Any suggestions for Kixpo 2008 or comments are welcome. Please send them to [email protected]

The Dead Stock Crew

good looking out deadstock. i love how everyone from texas comes together and shows each other nothing but love at the events (sneaks up, kixpo, and houston summit). TEXAS DEFINITELY DOING IT RIGHT, lets keep this ball rolling...see you guys at sneaker pimps...
Team AM FAM

MAD LOVE 2 YA .......LIKE UCASTA SAID......TEXAS DEFINITELY DOING IT RIGHT....
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

kixpo has off the chain. i had a blast with the rest of my sa sneaks up fam. i appreciate the hospitality and thank you for riggin the raffle for me, JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!! my ROI on the $5 dollars of raffle tickets was enormous.

TEAM NO TEAM

Back
Top Bottom