KIXPO 2007

xxDeadstockxx,

I e-mailed you the shop's info. We'd be happy to put out some flyers.

The Knight brothers (the guys with the cameras) and myself will be rollin' up there with the rest of the S.A. posse.

I can't wait to see this show take flight. We can all finally get to see each others shoe, hat, gear, etc. game. This will hopefully be the event for the summer.

AIM SN: Dtownsfinestjr

All who requested flyers they are in the mail and should be delivered today. We sent 100 to each person. If you start getting low hit us up, as we have an abundance of them. Anyone local in Dallas and surrounding, hit me up ([email protected]) and we can arrange to meet and get you some flyers.

Don't forget this is a buy, sale, trade event. Adikt, Complete Clothing, and Adidas Originals will be selling items from their store front. Decade Clothing and Thug Boss will be selling items from their streetwear line and we will have limited edition Dead Stock and Official KIXPO tees avaialable for purchase as well as $1 raffle tickets for Sneakers, Custom Sneaker, Tees, Accessories, etc.

Holler back!!

@#%$ on my birthday...i'll be there for sure...
TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS

EquipoTRIcolor​

Just added to the sponsors list:

Mishka Clothing

Also, peep this midnight Jordan release. Use codeword :CHERRYWOOD for an extra 10% off of apparel. It's on Northwest Highway, across from Bachman Lake. Don't sleep.

http://www.kixpo.com

This is Great for the Dallas peeps! I like the fact that tere will also be kick trading. Hope all turns out well!

Also I have a question. If I only have like 2 maybe 3 things to sell, Do I need a booth? I really doubt I need one. Maybe I can just make a flyer of the things i have or something. Any ideas?!

WHATS UP GUYS ILL BE UP THERE WITH THE SA CREW! BY THE WAY WHATS UP WITH THE COMMENT THAT ADDICT PUT OUT ON THEIR LATEST EMAIL THAT WE SHOULD GET THERE THE DAY BEFORE ? DOES THAT MEAN A SHOE RELEASE IS IN THE WORKS?HMMM!!

Darren better make my trip worth it, otherwise you don't want to feel the wrath of T21D-
July is sure busy for the SA crew and very excited to the boys up north for their forthcoming show. Hope y'all get Kobe to get past the first round. Ouch!
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
I'm hated on ISS

^^^ gonna need a whole lot more than just kobe
laugh.gif
!!!

i too will be there with the rest of the SA crew and i'm definitely celebrating at the one year anni of adikt.

THROW YOUR SNEAKS UP!

Good stuff then. Adikt is going to have everyone drinking redbull and monster the next day to have enough energy to get through kixpo. These 2 days are going to be history in the making from years to come. I can already feel the excitement!

Any releases of any kind that we should know about?! anyone?

AIM SN: DtownsfinestJR

UrSoleProvider - Shoot me an addy and we'll get you some flyers.

JRThumper85 - I don't mind if you bring a couple pairs to sell

Yeah, Adikt 1 year Anniversary should be dope.

Wassup with B-Ball on Sunday?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom