Klay Thompson Signature Shoe By ANTA *KT9*

There is an exposed shank plate on the medial side but not sure how far it extends to. It has great torsion support so it's pretty good however it is.

Last edited:
Ordered a pair of Anta KT2 in 'Away' colours from hibasketballshoes.com today.
Haven't received a confirmation email yet but it doesn't seem (from previous buyers here) that they are illegitimate or anything.
We'll see how long it takes for it to come in (shipping to Australia).

Fingers crossed the shoes come undamaged... I'm seeing a lot of torn up boxes up there.

PM me your address I'll give you the extra one (maybe it was your missing one lol)

Let me get home and double check my box, pretty sure it didn't come but I'll double check first. I emailed famujisneakers as well. Thanks for the offer in the meantime!

Finally arrived from @famujisneaker pre-order. Came with a thumb drive in a tin can. Got two of them actually. Hope to see this colorway on the KT 2
nerd.gif
Anta company randomly attached goodies (flash drives or bags) to the KT1 Obsidian. However, the number of goodies is very limited, so only a few customer can get them... You are very lucky to have one.

Anta company randomly attached goodies (flash drives or bags) to the KT1 Obsidian. However, the number of goodies is very limited, so only a few customer can get them... You are very lucky to have one.

Nice find @thapointguy!

I didn't get on either @IRyBreadI.

Thanks for the improved packaging this time around @famujisneaker.

how stiff is the fuse upper? I tried on my hyperdunk 2014 today and I guess i've been spoiled with the mesh/woven stuff but I wasn't feeling the fuse at all.

Last edited:
The fuse is traditional fuse. Not really sure how to describe it or what to compare it to. Maybe like the Kobe V or JC3. It's not rigid or too soft. It doesn't hurt your feet or anything. If you have the KT 1 then it's like that. It's hard to describe as like you said we've been getting use to the knit/woven stuff.

Back
Top Bottom