Knick/Sprewell Fans....1999 NBA finals Game 5- Sprewell playing the game of his life appreciation

^^ i agree
laugh.gif

I can't blame JVG for declining the job interview....he left on a good note (even tho, some might say he quit on the team)..but really if he were to comeback to this mess of a team now,
laugh.gif
the guy will not sleep well at all....

OK OK You look at the roster now and it's clear that a team with Zach Randolph and Eddy Curry in the middle is not going to reach anywhere near that kindof success

You can over-analyze their ups and downs and talents and what they can potentially bring... but when you look at the big picture they're losers. Just likeThomas brought a bad aura to the team as a whole, these types of players just bring a bad overall aura to the roster.

It's a disgrace to the Knicks of the past, including the 99 Finals team, to have Randolph, Curry, and a whining Marbury as your current headline guys. Thefact is they don't work at all... they're busy "living the life" and I barely ever hear about them putting in work. Maybe if they were alway****ting the court they would be respected, but they don't, and until they're gone the Knicks franchise will always be bogged down by this. It makes memad and I'm not even a Knicks fan, to have lazy, whiny players who think it's owed to them to be good, representing one of the major, cornerstone teamsof the league.

Back
Top Bottom