Knicks should have drafted kenneth faried.

Ive been looking at his stat lines and crazy how he was past up on at the time. Everyone wassaying hewas a perfect fit. I mean 19 and 10 in 20 mins.

Everyone knew exactly what Faried could do but they wanted to pick guys with more "potential" or we're a "better fit" for their team. Happens every year with really good players in the draft.

We need someone to guard rose and wade. Shumpert is the logical choice. The decision was looking gat before he got injured.

Knicks got plenty of idiotic draft decisions but I don't see this as one

I think Shump worked out well and would be in the same conversation as Faried had he not been injured.

Okay..? Every Wizards fan thinks they should have drafted him too.

The Blazers should have drafted Michael Jordan instead of Sam Bowie.

Knicks made a good pick with Shumpert... They needed defense in their backcourt & he brought that before his injury.

Faried is a monster in the paint though, there's no denying that. He'd be a good addition to pretty much every team right now.

portland should have drafted durant

atlanta should have drafted cp3

the list can go on and on

and the pistons shouldve drafted melo, blazers shouldve got durant, etc etc etc etc

Portland shouldnt have drafted Sam Bowie.

We can say this about any superstar that didnt go number one. Just look at the teams that picked before him and criticize their choice.

Back
Top Bottom