"Know What I Hate" Please check out and support my bredgren's short film!

Please check out and support my best friend's short film! He is a young and upcoming film maker/actor named Kendell Alexander! Please comment as well!

(Kendell Alexander is the main actor you see in the video, and I (Yes, DipsetGeneral) As well in the short film. I am the one dribbling in the TRue Red 8"s wit' the grey shirt and flat top.

Concept has already been done, though I appreciate the nice cinematography.

Also was there supposed  to be a story? Something to keep the scenes together? Or was it supposed to be this way?

Last edited:
Watched it.

Wasn't bad. I just gained nothing from it :lol: ... I get the concept and agreed with somethings said.

What are they trying to go from here with that? What was the point of the video?

you know what i hate? a video about girls with no hot girls in it.

jk playboy

You couldn't get 1 line?
mean.gif

Like the guy said, the cinematography is nice. I enjoyed the editing, angles, transitions and all.  

Something was missing though. I think it was the delivery of lines, bad acting maybe?

Like the guy said, the cinematography is nice. I enjoyed the editing, angles, transitions and all.  

Something was missing though. I think it was the delivery of lines, bad acting maybe?

Thanks man. I thought everything was fine. It's his first short film. He'll get better with time..

Man that bar scene was awkward

I thought the two dudes were gonna hook up :lol: :x

Last edited:
yall always asking for help, but aint do a damn thing for Niketalk.

BTW that bar scene supposed to be two gays?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom