Knowing your Going To Blow An Exam UNAPPRECIATION

Terrible feeling.
sick.gif

I got a psych. exam in 30 mins & I am completely unprepared. No one to blame but myself I guess
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

smoke 1 and wing it homie...

the weed will give you knowledge and deductive reasoning skills....

no whats unappreciated is when you think you did hella bomb and you get that joint back and you failed
indifferent.gif
hate that feeling!

Originally Posted by doosta45

no whats unappreciated is when you think you did hella bomb and you get that joint back and you failed
indifferent.gif
hate that feeling!

QFT!!!! I thought I straight passed my AP Chem test, but when I got it back...
mad.gif

tired.gif
.....AP Chem FTL!

Originally Posted by AME416

Terrible feeling.
sick.gif

I got a psych. exam in 30 mins & I am completely unprepared. No one to blame but myself I guess
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Word me too but mine is at 7 pm guess I got some time to prepare

Originally Posted by AME416

Terrible feeling.
sick.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Me too but mine is at 7 pm I got some hours to prepare.

indifferent.gif
hate that feeling!
Happen to me yesterday. I study for my Philosophy 1 week in advance then study really hard in the last 2 days. The test didn't seem to hardmainly multiple choice and compare and contrast essay. I Did horrible on the essay, I'm not the best writer and I suffered a disapproving grade
tired.gif
. I'm working on my writing skills as we speak.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

smoke 1 and wing it homie...

the weed will give you knowledge and deductive reasoning skills....

laugh.gif
I've done that it works surprisingly well like I didn't ace the test but certainly better than I thought cause I was stoned to the point of just"why not" and gave answer in my head I thought was right kinda *##@
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RONdomness

indifferent.gif
hate that feeling!

QFT!!!! I thought I straight passed my AP Chem test, but when I got it back...
mad.gif

tired.gif
.....AP Chem FTL!
Me too on my Pre-Calc test.

But Google on the cell FTW. Just helped me pass my C++ exam...I hope
laugh.gif

It doesn't matter how much I study for the exams in these upper division biology courses, I still get low C's/high D's/sometimes F's. Howdo you think that feels?

2 more semesters and I'm done though, I don't really give a *#+$ at this point.

- Tical.

Yo I hate that feeling I tought I was gona pass my math exam I received it back n bam Failed

Originally Posted by SC415

Yo I hate that feeling I tought I was gona pass my math exam I received it back n bam Failed
happened to me last week
smh.gif

math and i do not get along...at all

what i suggest is just focusing on a few specific parts that you think will be on the test...reading over everything won't help much cuz it's so muchinfo...so just get caught up on a section or two to help your grade a little at least. gl.

[h3][/h3]
Knowing your Going To Blow An Exam, And Then Getting a Good Grade On It UNAPPRECIATION
laugh.gif
its happened in 2 of my classes, i have not studied atall for either of them and i have a B in both classes

I remember those days. You can study all night and in the morning b4 class and you still know your going to blow the test
laugh.gif

Some people dream of success.... While others wake up and work hard at it. ...

which one is you?

Back
Top Bottom