Kobe 7 "SYSTEM" reviews

This a letdown. I was looking forward to some Kobes that finally had full-width forefoot Zoom. That, coupled with the fact that my Kobe V's cushioning is too thin in the forefoot and causes my back, knees, and shins to burn, makes me very hesitant to ever try a Kobe shoe again. Looks like I'll have to stick with my Jordan 2010's because their cushioning is amazing.

Originally Posted by jrdatrackstar

This a letdown. I was looking forward to some Kobes that finally had full-width forefoot Zoom. That, coupled with the fact that my Kobe V's cushioning is too thin in the forefoot and causes my back, knees, and shins to burn, makes me very hesitant to ever try a Kobe shoe again. Looks like I'll have to stick with my Jordan 2010's because their cushioning is amazing.

These do  have full width forefoot Zoom. The Kobe VII feels way cushioned then the Kobe V.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by jrdatrackstar

These do  have full width forefoot Zoom. The Kobe VII feels way cushioned then the Kobe V.

I know they do...I was saying it sucks that there are all these problems with them because I was looking forward to trying them since they finally did put full width Zoom in them. However, all these issues people are having with them make it seem not worth it, especially for 180.

Ok, I have now balled in these for a good month and I can now say that they are above par.  I am 5'10" 195 and it never takes me long to know whether a shoe is good or not.  All in all the attack strong is the much better insole and set up.  It gives me the best lockdown fit and overall feel on the court of the two setups.  The two biggest cons as far as actual performance were that the cushioning on the attack strong is not quite responsive enough and the traction is par at best.  As far as fit wise its a whole what youre use to type thing.  You either never have issues or you always will unfortunately it takes a bit for the insole to actually mold to your foot but I cant complain too much.  Ill beat these up and destroy them, but I know I will not be getting a second pair.

Man I'm disappointed in reading all these negative reviews. I loved the 5s so much, and the 6s were fine, and I had high hopes for the 7s. Guess I need to find another shoe to get, and I really don't know what to get is the problem.

Wanna try these out, but for $180? Oh wells, maybe someday
eyes.gif

... im waiting for my pair to arrive and would like to ask how is the sole condition after few games outdoors?
the VI soles were deteriorating after some time playing.

these fit similar to the v more than the vi imo. went with a 9 in the viis and the vs and a 8.5 in the vis

Originally Posted by imxedward

these fit similar to the v more than the vi imo. went with a 9 in the viis and the vs and a 8.5 in the vis

Yeah its because of the padding in the heel.

I think it plays like combination of the last 3 Kobe sigs

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

did anybody go a half a size up in these since they are narrow?

even though i didn't buy a pair, i tried on size 11 and it was too tight. size 11 was perfect on the VI's. 
the sizing (imo) is similar to the V's. in the V's i wore 11.5 and if i ever get these (doubt it), it'd be 11.5

un ds my kb 7 concords yesterday and I'd say the cushioning is far better than the 6's, it's a bit heavier though but still I agree with most of the members here that the older versions of the kobe's are better than the 7's

Thanks for the reviews guys. I'm thinking about iDing a pair and now I have mixed feelings. As of now I'm leaning towards passing.

Originally Posted by ChicagoBulls1000

Many of the people that bought this shoe have complained of getting blisters. Buyer beware!

So would you say the VII is a step back from the VI

Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv

Originally Posted by ChicagoBulls1000

Many of the people that bought this shoe have complained of getting blisters. Buyer beware!

So would you say the VII is a step back from the VI

Most people would say so but I like it better

Back
Top Bottom