Kobe 8 BHM Legit Check

Does this guy have anymore pics? Like of the box's size tag or the BHM logo behind the tongue? Is there a reason why they're in an orange Nike box?
The shozoku logo on the heel looks kind of off to me.

Last edited:
Does this guy have anymore pics? Like of the box's size tag or the BHM logo behind the tongue? Is there a reason why they're in an orange Nike box?
He says the box was ruined while moving so he doesn't have the ordinarily box. I will ask for the logo

it looks off to me. The orange box may just be because he got it from the nike outlet. that shouldnt be the problem

HOWEVER, here are the things i found that's off

The tape that connects the engineered mesh to the orange....seems too wide.. on both sides.

The swoosh placement is off.

The heel full logo is isnt really a problem but it shoudl be extending outwards than up.  it should be like a 2 o'clock rather than a 1 o'clock (in terms of positioning and direction)

lastly....maybe its too hard to see here in the pics, but the engineered mesh doesnt look engineered lol...if that makes sense.

Hope this helps!!!!

it looks off to me. The orange box may just be because he got it from the nike outlet. that shouldnt be the problem

HOWEVER, here are the things i found that's off

The tape that connects the engineered mesh to the orange....seems too wide.. on both sides.

The swoosh placement is off.

The heel full logo is isnt really a problem but it shoudl be extending outwards than up.  it should be like a 2 o'clock rather than a 1 o'clock (in terms of positioning and direction)

lastly....maybe its too hard to see here in the pics, but the engineered mesh doesnt look engineered lol...if that makes sense.

Hope this helps!!!!
Hmm yea. I took a quick glance at these photos on my phone earlier, and the shoe seemed fine. 

Youu raise my concern because the swoosh placement is OFF.

The grey tape on the side of the shoes looks too thick also

, should look like this

The carbon fiber looks good to me, if you can ask for a pic of the shoe just like the photo above. I will be able to see if the form of the shoe is correct. Fake kobe's always have a weird shape to them. 

Last edited:
Hey man, those are definitely fakes. In addition to the reasons the other guys gave, I just realized that the only pairs of BHMs that have the full logo are the GC version that were released in China, which are extremely rare and never released in the US. I highly doubt the pair he has are that version, and even if they were, the placement of the Kobe logo on the heel, like I was saying, is off. The logo on the heel of a legit GC/China pair looks like this:

View media item 562206Compared to the pair you're showing:
View media item 560952Do you see the difference, especially in the middle part where the logo meets the heel plate and how thick the logo stripes are?

Otherwise, the US release version of the BHMs do NOT have the full Kobe logo on the back and will look like this:

View media item 562207
90% of the BHMs you'll see for sale will just be the US version. The China version is very very hard to find.

Last edited:

View media item 562200View media item 562201
Here's a few more pics

It would have the full logo if it was a GC release. I would think the seller is would mention that. Also just noticed the wrinkle on the heel cup in one of the pics, which is a sign that the material is very weak and cheap. I'm going to rule these out as fake. ,

Hey man, those are definitely fakes. In addition to the reasons the other guys gave, I just realized that the only pairs of BHMs that have the full logo are the GC version that were released in China, which are extremely rare and never released in the US. I highly doubt the pair he has are that version, and even if they were, the placement of the Kobe logo on the heel, like I was saying, is off. The logo on the heel of a legit GC/China pair looks like this:

Do you see the difference, especially in the middle part where the logo meets the heel plate and how thick the logo stripes are?

Otherwise, the US release version of the BHMs do NOT have the full Kobe logo on the back and will look like this

90% of the BHMs you'll see for sale will just be the US version. The China version is very very hard to find.

You are right, good eye.

fake, ankle curve is too high. not pronounced.

All we needed was this pic. You can tell the form near the ankle is off. Good thing you didn't get them though

Back
Top Bottom