Kobe 8 replacement suggestions?

Hi all. Sorry if this is the wrong area for this but I need advice. I'm a direction changey point guard who has played in Kobe 8s and Kyrie 4s for the last few years. I LOVE the Kobe 8s, literally a perfect shoe. Heel is low to the ground, they are ultra light, breathable and have loads of traction. I can't seem to find a modern day replacement that meets all those needs.

I tried Kyrie 4s but my heel feels higher off the ground and the shoe is substantially heavier.

Can anyone suggest an available Nike that is similiar in performance to the Kobe 8s? I would just buy another pair of Kobe 8s if I could find them.

I feel the same way about the 8’s at times. The 4 is pretty close. Just have to break it in a little. The protro 5’s come out later, so those might be close too.
Another shoe that is close imo is the Adidas Dame 4. Just go down half a size. Other than that, the best thing is to try to find a pair on eBay. That’s what I did rececntly, found a pair of the all star colorway with zoom in the heel. Pretty damn good. Lol

Back
Top Bottom