Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Btw, those looking for the replay telecast of today's game... It's on AKTV/IBC 13 right now!
pimp.gif
to my kababayan's in the US here is a link i found with the replay of the national team vs nba all stars, stream 3, not the best quality but it will suffice for me at least
http://streampinoy.info/uaap-on-studio-23-live-streaming.html

yeah same as what others have been doin just place the cam at the bottom of a bag. yesterday i didnt bring the better lens coz it was a little big to hide. after seeing the results of the lens i just snucked in the bigger lens today hehe
happy.gif
i just showed my point and shoot cam at the top of the bag and she didnt check further...

Great Game today!!! smart gilas was serious which made the nba allstars play with more gusto...

next time kobe plays here ill bring a big poster of the shokozo and make sure kobe sees it...hehe
a lady which displayed a poster of the shokozo was searched by Kobe and asked one of his body guards to get her. the reason was he gave one of his shoe to her
smile.gif
lucky lady
smile.gif

yeah same as what others have been doin just place the cam at the bottom of a bag. yesterday i didnt bring the better lens coz it was a little big to hide. after seeing the results of the lens i just snucked in the bigger lens today hehe
happy.gif
i just showed my point and shoot cam at the top of the bag and she didnt check further...

Great Game today!!! smart gilas was serious which made the nba allstars play with more gusto...

next time kobe plays here ill bring a big poster of the shokozo and make sure kobe sees it...hehe
a lady which displayed a poster of the shokozo was searched by Kobe and asked one of his body guards to get her. the reason was he gave one of his shoe to her
smile.gif
lucky lady
smile.gif

@mvp derrick rose missing the 2 free throws! even kobe gave it to him! 
dondon got kb,s jersey. dude that got kobes kicks was mega stoked! manny stealing the 4th quarter and the nba stars asking for photo op and autograph! wow!

crowd was electric today..

dondon got kb,s jersey. dude that got kobes kicks was mega stoked! manny stealing the 4th quarter and the nba stars asking for photo op and autograph! wow!

Yeah, I thought they were the same size with Nike shirts!

If anyone wants to swap, my medium for your large!

smile.gif

Yeah, I thought they were the same size with Nike shirts!

If anyone wants to swap, my medium for your large!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

happy.gif

smile.gif
lucky lady
smile.gif
He probably chose the girl from the patron since she was the closest with a poster. I doubt he'll call someone from Upper A/B much more if GA.

happy.gif

smile.gif
lucky lady
smile.gif
He probably chose the girl from the patron since she was the closest with a poster. I doubt he'll call someone from Upper A/B much more if GA.

smile.gif
lucky lady
smile.gif
i'll bring a Lakers flag the next time he comes.
roll.gif

smile.gif
lucky lady
smile.gif
i'll bring a Lakers flag the next time he comes.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lmns2

Dondon and Chris Lutz were even giving each other chest bumps after Kobe gave him his jersy. Both were like giggly little boys.  Lucky guys.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Willie looked bothered by the booing. 

Originally Posted by lmns2

Dondon and Chris Lutz were even giving each other chest bumps after Kobe gave him his jersy. Both were like giggly little boys.  Lucky guys.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Willie looked bothered by the booing. 

Back
Top Bottom