Kobe and other stars to play exhibition games?

rumors circulating on FB that LBJ and DWADE will take on Manila. I am HOPING
smile.gif
)

High possibility, hope those rumors are true. Since coach Spoelstra is from Antipolo(or he lived there once-am I correct?)
He visited PNOY yesterday (I've read it from papers).
We want more allstars, but Wade/LBJ are ok
happy.gif

High possibility, hope those rumors are true. Since coach Spoelstra is from Antipolo(or he lived there once-am I correct?)
He visited PNOY yesterday (I've read it from papers).
We want more allstars, but Wade/LBJ are ok
happy.gif

LeBron James live in Manila at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
Aug.22 and 23 5:30 pm.
The Match will be combined UAAP, NCAA ,PBA and Smart Gillas vs Assigned NBA Superstars : LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, John Wall, Blake Griffin, Deandre Jordan, and Lamar Odom.
Unconfirmed Players:
Ron Artest, Kyrie Erving, Chris Bosh, Kobe Bryant, and Finals MVP Dirk Nowitzki.

Found this on FB, hoping to see LBJ and DWADE live
smile.gif
)

The Match will be combined UAAP, NCAA ,PBA and Smart Gillas vs Assigned NBA Superstars : LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, John Wall, Blake Griffin, Deandre Jordan, and Lamar Odom.
Unconfirmed Players:
Ron Artest, Kyrie Erving, Chris Bosh, Kobe Bryant, and Finals MVP Dirk Nowitzki.

smile.gif
)

didn't know what i was thinking when i didn't even bother to look for tickets the last time. i would not miss it this time around if it pushes through. not holding my breath though. i think the cast of players on these rumors are better than the first one.

didn't know what i was thinking when i didn't even bother to look for tickets the last time. i would not miss it this time around if it pushes through. not holding my breath though. i think the cast of players on these rumors are better than the first one.

I will watch it for blake alone! WOAH! hope it pushes through... I also get to heckle the hell out
of the queen in person! diggity!

I will watch it for blake alone! WOAH! hope it pushes through... I also get to heckle the hell out
of the queen in person! diggity!

Originally Posted by toizpogi192415

Unconfirmed Players:

smile.gif
)

Sounds like a hoax!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by toizpogi192415

Unconfirmed Players:

smile.gif
)

Sounds like a hoax!
indifferent.gif

Yep. That's what I'm thinking too.. An event this big and no news about it anywhere arouind the web. Plus if ever it happens I don't think MVP will have anything to do with it since he unloaded a ton of cash during the SMART Ultimate ASW.

Back
Top Bottom