Kobe Asia Tour 2009: Manila July 21

Sayang we could have one group pic of the present NT members in the event!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
familiar faces i saw you all! im with taken24 and normanesque. they are wearingWhite Man Cant Jump edition of Nike Hyperize

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

Originally Posted by irumi

hmm what CW of kbiv is he wearing?

i think similar sa inlines pero yun sole nya clear at speckled.
edit: baka id nga.
happy.gif

btw bakit kaya hindi yun ang pinamigay nya?
eyes.gif
happy.gif

I was at the event as well, from the Press Conference at Manila Peninsula got the chance to ask question to Kobe as well during the Press Con, good food, worthwaiting! He even smiled when I introduced myself as an avid Kobe Bryant Jersey collector and showed him my prized jersey of him, I was interviewed by the QTVCrew as well yesterday for the News on Q, took around 15 mins interview and aired around 4 seconds? hehehehe! the girl who got the shoes of Kobe was in frontof me at Nike BHS, really lucky!

If you guys watched the Umagang Kay Ganda this morning, I was the one who was featured of the Kobe Bryant collection.

Pics to follow
wink.gif

thanks guys! hope you enjoyed my collection featured at Umagang Kay Ganda this morning.

As promised, here's the pictures I've got during the tour yesterday, click here

scalpers were very thankful too. their lower level tix fetch 3k-5k a pop and for ringside it's 8k-10k

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

Sayang we could have one group pic of the present NT members in the event!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
familiar faces i saw you all! im with taken24 and normanesque. they are wearing White Man Cant Jump edition of Nike Hyperize

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

Saw you near the side entrance. Hehehe. I remember you from the chaos event because you were wearing the hyperdunk-81pts and your design which was inspired bythe church where kobe and vanessa had their wedding..

scalpers were asking for extra tickets kht gallery, they will say that they will buy it... tpos they will sell it at a much higher price. too bad for the peepswho were not allowed to enter. there was a commotion at the main lobby going to the gallery area which made the security peeps close the entrance.

^^I'm one of them.
smh.gif

I wonder why it happened, in fact the tickets has seat numbers allocated for each ticketholder and they should've expected the turn out of people at theevent with the number of tickets given out.
I concluded that there are a lot of people who has no tickets and were able to enter. Hayyy!!
smh.gif

ae33614940c17d1ea62f229e17a626a2ebe0ed9f.pjpg

the seat plan was not followed. free seating na daw. my girlfriend and brother just had gallery tickets but they were told that they can enter the courtsidered entrance. it got mixed up. many peeps who had tickets were not able to enter because of security reasons. hehehe. i think some of the kobe fans were toouncontrollable that's why the security team panicked and stopped people from going in. a few minutes after the event started, i went out of the mainentrance to give tickets to my friend. the security personnel told them that they won't be allowed entry. as i was re-entering the venue, the guardwouldn't let go inside. that's the time that i flashed my id... hehehe.

No one can beat Kobe on 1 on 1!
That kid is lucky...
Habang buhay na nya i-checherish yang moment na yan.
I envy him!

yeah. nobody can beat kobe 1 on 1... even if they use dirty tricks... like the denver thuggets... like donte jones. LoL.

Back
Top Bottom