Kobe Asia Tour 2009: Manila July 21

i think thas miko's freddys... well... congrats again to those who got their tix... pareng jason naka VIII ka pala e... woop!

haha nakashades ba yung kobe daw? siya din ata yung john legend e
roll.gif

hahaha andun lang ako sa may pinto.. sorry yung nametag ginawa kong tulugan
laugh.gif

i tried my luck and still went to bhs late last night so i can avoid the rain and heavy traffic.

got there few minutes before the store closed and ask around for the tickets and one of the staff said "kaninang tahali pa naubos yun e"
frown.gif

thought i slept real hard on this
laugh.gif

what a turn out! a lot of familiar face..... big shoutout to to toots, marcus, mackie, taken24, gnot, jolo, martin(btv), and the rest of NT crew who went andgot their tix! nice freddys indeed!

Hey guys, got there at around 8 and me and my cuz still got tix hehe, i was the one in the zk4 ids, hope at the 21st i could meet some of you guys:D

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

nice meeting you too doc edmin.
happy.gif
i also saw miko rocked his ZK4 MLKs. man your shoes rule! the best part was taken24 keeps on convincing me to cope for the gold medals! so hard to resist man! but i have plans!! haha still can't decide. and aslo, some fellow NTer's who camped out. like you manilaboyxix and the rest hidi ko na meet eh.. see you all next tuesday!
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]
thanks, dude!

Yeah, its a cool idea to meet all NT PI members.
smile.gif

Hope to see you guys in the event!
Props to jmoney45. You know what I mean bro.
wink.gif

Does your tickets there indicate no cam or videocam? Coz they strictly highlighted here not to bring cams. @glitch great to hear that you got your ticket pre.

Yeah, on the Kobe Tour in SG, the ticket indicates that video/audio recorders and cams are not allowed during the event.
Perhaps Nike doesn't want the hassle of collecting evidence in case Kobe gets slammed on. LBJ?
laugh.gif

Does the same rule apply in the PI tour? Can anyone confirm this please.
smile.gif

^^ The last time he was here in 2007, I was able to bring in a camera and even took pictures openly. That time, we were not told that cameras were prohibited.Anyway, I'll try to confirm it just to be sure. Will keep you posted =)

what CW of the nike dreams are comin out/have come out in the phils?..whats the price on'em?..

holla back...

To those not fortunate enough to get tix (including me), would love to see Kobe in flesh @ BHS tom. I hope it's open to the public.

Hope to meet NTers, too!

Back
Top Bottom