KOBE ASTON MARTIN PACK!!! HYPERDUNK + ZOOM KOBE V 31 PICS. UPDATED 3/1/10

Originally Posted by bib10

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Kobe Aston Martin Pack, Production code is 402638-001, anybody got any info on what this is? it's MSRPed over 300.

JH
402638-001 cw is same as below pic
2010138629474.jpg

001 is the colorway which in this case means the product will be black based. I dont think there will be two shoes in the pack b/c the colorway for packs isalways 991.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by bib10

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Kobe Aston Martin Pack, Production code is 402638-001, anybody got any info on what this is? it's MSRPed over 300.

JH
402638-001 cw is same as below pic
2010138629474.jpg

001 just means special colorway makeup

001 means a black based colorway, usually close to all black but not always.

Traditionally:

0-Black
1-White
2-Brown
3-Green
4-Blue
5-Purple or Red
6-Red
7- Yellow or Orange
8- I forget
9-Special texture or something. I remember a lot of perf AF1 had 9 as the first digit.

A lot of times now though they don't bother using the correct color codes, though I'm not sure that the ones I mentioned above are hardfast rules. Awhite/black/red might be a 107 or something just for NO reason at all, and I used to see a lot of 112 for white/black/red as well.

Perhaps jfeezy knows.

but when the first two number are double 0, then it's a special colorway make up. Not necessarily black, sometimes the last number after "00"dictates the color. But not always.
Also, all the color code info is in the Archives section on NT. Atleast it used to be.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

All I know is he supposedly will be wearing an Aston Martin inspired Kobe V on MLK...if they play.

they're playing orlando that day at home.

They're the special shoes he's wearing on MLK Day, but they're waiting to release them until March? What did they do for the MLK's last year?

They might be the All-Star shoes. I can't see Aston Martin-inspired colors matching well with a regular Lakers jersey.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It better come with at least a picture of an Aston Martin.
And not a lousy ol aston it better be top of the line db9 with some kinda carbon fiber on it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom