KOBE ASTON MARTIN PACK!!! HYPERDUNK + ZOOM KOBE V 31 PICS. UPDATED 3/1/10

Originally Posted by enrique23

they look cool, but not trying to pay that price
it shouldve been a Kobe 5 too

Exactly, give me the hypderdunk and Kobe V then maybe I'd drop 3 bills!

These will sell out regardless of the price..nice concept but for a Hyperdunk? give me a break Nike..

I like em. Pretty clean looking. They're up on osneaker for $550. $300 retail is pricey plus I don't even want to think about the line for these at HOH.

sick.gif
at the price...

I like HDs...but I don't see myself even putting an effort for these unless I hit the lotto or somethin between now and release.

Talk about wearing the Hyperdunk out. Good Goodness. I would have done something with the last Kobe MVP that looked like a Kobe III Hightop take down. They could have dressed that up and done some stuff.. since those never got alot of attention.

i'd like to see the jacket before i am sold on it. the weird thing about this coming as a jacket set is the sizing....like if you do jordans packs with 2 shoes you get 2 of the same size. what if you wear a 13 but need a large jacket...or wear a 11 but need an xl...how is that going to be dictated???? weird...

I know he was wearing the HD's when he jumped over the Aston, but damn, how much is Nike gonna stretch the Hyperdunk train?

Back
Top Bottom