Kobe Bryant haters, please come in and give me a legit reason

i think its funny that yall judge his character....who are you to judge anyone?
especially someone you only know from interviews and tv...

only thing thats close to debatable is kobe the player...
and theres nothing to debate... one of the best ever.

He's a crybaby
Acts likes MJ
"Rapist"
A-Hole
Cheated on his Wife
People hate him for reasons off the court.

Call we all agree on that? Most of the hate is towards his persona.

people REACHING for reasons.
laugh.gif

female traits for sure.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

If my memory serves me right... i thought Shaq wanted to be traded
I forget if shaq wanted to be gone but.....
Kobe was a free agent....wanted a max contract and hinted that he wanted Shaq gone.....Lakers had to move Shaq to accomodate Kobe and for the contract.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

If my memory serves me right... i thought Shaq wanted to be traded
I forget if shaq wanted to be gone but.....
Kobe was a free agent....wanted a max contract and hinted that he wanted Shaq gone.....Lakers had to move Shaq to accomodate Kobe and for the contract.

Don't get it twisted. It started with Shaquille. He would get a dunk and run down the court screaming "TRADE ME" pointing at Jerry Buss.

LifeLessons wrote:
i didnt like how he tried mimicking mike when he came into the league (he still does but he's older now so its w/e)....and how he kept claiming to be better then Mike....

This is what has been pissing me of for years now. He wants to be like Mike. Any body who has played any level of ball, has tried to emulate there favoriteplayer,moves and all. Stole moves from other players. etc. The point is if Picasso is the best at his craft and you are a artist why wouldn't you let himbe the template for you, but add your flavor. And for the cats who say they hate him for cheating, if you are old enough i guess you hate some of your boysfor cheating on the wifeys.If anything hate him for what he does to your teams when he is the opposition. One final thing.Was anybody here on this board therein Colorado when the "rape " went down. I mean in the actual room where this action allegly took place. Not taking up for the man, the cheating waswrong. Only three people know what went down God ,Kobe, and the chick. He is a multimillion dollar player, why would he have to take love?That's like BradPitt or Denzel being accused of rape.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by irishbaz

I hate the fact people compare him to MJ, yeah right! Dude wore the ugliest Adidas shoes for half his career how could you respect that
happy.gif

Are you really comparing his game to his shoes...???

lame!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by no vert

LifeLessons wrote:
i didnt like how he tried mimicking mike when he came into the league (he still does but he's older now so its w/e)....and how he kept claiming to be better then Mike....

This is what has been pissing me of for years now. He wants to be like Mike. Any body who has played any level of ball, has tried to emulate there favorite player,moves and all. Stole moves from other players. etc. The point is if Picasso is the best at his craft and you are a artist why wouldn't you let him be the template for you, but add your flavor. And for the cats who say they hate him for cheating, if you are old enough i guess you hate some of your boys for cheating on the wifeys.If anything hate him for what he does to your teams when he is the opposition. One final thing.Was anybody here on this board there in Colorado when the "rape " went down. I mean in the actual room where this action allegly took place. Not taking up for the man, the cheating was wrong. Only three people know what went down God ,Kobe, and the chick. He is a multimillion dollar player, why would he have to take love?That's like Brad Pitt or Denzel being accused of rape.
QFT...I had plenty of friends and family that had same rationale for their hate. Anybody that ever touched a basketball has tried to emulate MJ,its just that everyone doesn't make the NBA. Thats why Nike kills with the Jordan line and why this site exists.

The cheating should have nothing to do with it. Neither should the arrogance be your cause.

I could almost see if the guy was a bum that just jacked up shots, but you're talking about a perennial (sp?) all-star, 3 time (4 soon) nba champ and anolympic gold medalist.

How do you really not like someone that you don't know?

Some of you just need to admit you are a hater.

Originally Posted by no vert

This is what has been pissing me of for years now. He wants to be like Mike. Any body who has played any level of ball, has tried to emulate there favorite player,moves and all. Stole moves from other players. etc. The point is if Picasso is the best at his craft and you are a artist why wouldn't you let him be the template for you, but add your flavor. And for the cats who say they hate him for cheating, if you are old enough i guess you hate some of your boys for cheating on the wifeys.If anything hate him for what he does to your teams when he is the opposition. One final thing.Was anybody here on this board there in Colorado when the "rape " went down. I mean in the actual room where this action allegly took place. Not taking up for the man, the cheating was wrong. Only three people know what went down God ,Kobe, and the chick. He is a multimillion dollar player, why would he have to take love?That's like Brad Pitt or Denzel being accused of rape.
QFMFT!!!!

Originally Posted by blazinRook

this was really annoying....lol

33a1694cdd528fb6798563270723f35c6d29481c.jpg
I thought he looked ******ed doing this.

Anyway, I don't hate Kobe, he's not in my top 5 players I like or anything but I have no problem accepting he's one of the all time greats. Idon't think he's better than MJ though. I hate it when people bring that up.

Overall, he's good in my book.

I always respected his game, I just lost respect for him as a person/player during an interview. I forgot who he sat down with, but they asked him who hemodeled his game after and if he finds his game similar to MJ's..This fool replied with a straight face, that his game is nothing like MJ's and said hemodeled his game after many greats taking bits of pieces of their game, but never mentioned that he picked up a few things from MJ's game. Give creditwhere credit is due. Your whole damn game is practically is MJ influenced, you watch MJ interviews in your spare time, hell if i closed my eyes and listened,you have the same mannerisms in speech as MJ. You're not fooling anybody other than yourself...That's why i don't like him as a player/person, butI do respect his game and skill set...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Selfish
Quitter
Crybaby
Rapist
An ignorant answer coming from an ignorant person. Try harder next time

People don't realize Kobe's passion for the game. When you're the best, there's always gonna be haters.

Back
Top Bottom