Kobe Bryant or Dwyane Wade??? (CHOOSE)

Of all of their accomplishments... to you, who is the better player? who would you rather have?

1) Dwyane Wade won a ring as the main man on the Miami Heat...
2) Kobe Bryant won 3 rings as a role player alongside Shaquille O'Neal on the Los Angeles Lakers...
3) Kobe Bryant now is the main man on the Lakers and can't win without Shaq...

Who do you think is the better player? Who would you rather?

Discuss...

You should know that A & B conversations never come out positive
tongue.gif

That's why Mods prohibit these type of convos.

That's why Mods prohibit these type of convos.

not if it's lesser known, less debated individuals...

ex....Who's worse Jaron Collins or Scot Pollard?

This is a Player A > Player B type of thread which are not allowed. Otherwise, the sports forum will be cluttered with who's better MJ or Kobe, T.O orMoss, Brady or Manning etc.

indifferent.gif

Are we serious here? Give Kobe a top 10 center in the league and put him in the East.

Kobe's rings > Wade's ring.

I seriously laughed when I read the title...then I laughed even more when I read your points.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you acting like D. Wade won a ring all by himself.

This debate is really stupid, but when Snaq retires we'll see how truly great D-Wade is. How many rings can HE win without the Diesel in the middle?

Kobe accomplished more only cuz he had shaq when he was in his prime! I'll take Wade without a doubt, kobe is team killer!

if it was 1 on 1, i would take kobe, but since its a team game, i will take wade, kobe doesn't make anybody around him better.

i thought this whole "make his team mates better" stuff was finally dead thats the most ******ed statement in sports

hes playin with sasha vujacic and kwame brown for christs sake

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

Of all of their accomplishments... to you, who is the better player? who would you rather have?

1) Dwyane Wade won a ring as the main man on the Miami Heat...
2) Kobe Bryant won 3 rings as a role player alongside Shaquille O'Neal on the Los Angeles Lakers...
3) Kobe Bryant now is the main man on the Lakers and can't win without Shaq...

Who do you think is the better player? Who would you rather?

Discuss...

4811 post and you still don't know the rules of the sports forum?

db8152cfe448081f58969b8a35320f6368313d9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom