Kobe Bryant wearing Air Jordans in Games

Kobe wearing Converse Weapons is nostalgic. Like he's the next Magic... naw.
laugh.gif
Those Laker-VII's are grails of mine though.

Ivehademall wrote:
The problem I think many of us older (I'm 30) fans have is that Kobe = copycat MJ. Everything about him in the begining of his career until only recently was about copying MJ's stye. I mean there are 1000 examples I can think of, but look at him in those french blue 12's....Mj wore tall baggy socks with that model and so what does Kobe do?....take a look @ the pic in this very thread. His walk, they way he speaks in interviews....pretty much everything is MJ. I dont have the interview but he even admits to studying MJ. I know I'm not alone on this. The younger generation seems to only know MJ from pics and old game videos and doesnt notice this as much or at all....

Kobe = wannabe.

Whats wrong with wanting to be like mike?

LOL @ all the haters thread crapping.

Kobe is about to win his 4th ring. Stop hatin and go wack off to MJ's "Come fly with me" DVD if you still want to live in the past.

im 38 and all though mj was and still is the TRUTH, you cannot deny kobe his rightful place in conversation with the greats! his path to this level was rocky (as was mj's) and questionable at times but kobe is the TRUTH!

I guess what I should have said was "Kobe will never fill MJ's Shoes"....a bit ironic considering we are looking at several awesome colorwaymakeups that will likely never see a production run.

My comments are less about living in the past and more about Kobe not being his own man for much of his career.

My "Socks" comment was just one of many examples I can think of to illustrate my point.

No, there isn't anything wrong with "wanting to be like Mike"...except when it's so obvious he does.

Lebron, for example, is widely more popular...possibly because he presents his own personality and style.

Now back to the shoes! : 9

ummm.......... im quite sure those 12s were the french blues, because he wore the flint grey 12s as well.

those retro true blue 3s are so sick!! i give props to kobe for wearing them in a game straight fire!!
and you cant forget the bred 11s and concords =]]

KOBE MAY NOT BE AS GOOD AS MIKE WAS , ,However KOBE IS Super NICE on the court, I can say without doubt that KOBE is the closest thing to M.J. presentday............................

Originally Posted by killacam92345

i wish kobe woulda signed with jordan
frown.gif
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............no.

and this is the best thread ever.
pimp.gif

i see more people wit kobes on than lebrons...

and if kobe woulda signed wit jordan brand... that woulda been nice to shoe heads, but that lingering shadow would always be there... and how is kobe notworthy of jordan brand... if you ask anybody, he's top 3 in the league, some say number one. but joe johnson, ray allen, and kevin martin from the kingsare worthy? come on....

i just know that kobe's line is going strong... its nice to look back and see him jays, and hopefully he can bust out a few pair every now and again...

i can already see it coming though... kobe and jordan fusions... call them "zoom jordan 24s..." or zj24's....

combine the number to equal Kobe's number... like some jordan 18s and kobe 6s... and call those "old era, new era" packs... lol...

Originally Posted by Mamba Bean

Kobe is about to win his 4th ring. Stop hatin and go wack off to MJ's "Come fly with me" DVD if you still want to live in the past.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hassan16

Originally Posted by Mamba Bean

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol foreel... this is about kobe wearing jordans in the game and haters come in and get defensive right away hahahaha. The insecurity isridiculous.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom