Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

After thinking about it, she's probly better staying with dude..I am NOT a Kobe fan at all (i respect his game but dont rock wit him at all)
But i look at it this way, who will she mess with after being married to kobe? Its an automatic downgrade and she'll probly have to resort
to makin reality tv shows on VH1 to stay relevant..thats just my thinking

Originally Posted by alex2182

Is this legit??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

8k9vzu
2uqyy5c.gif

Vanessa is a psycho. She gon end up castrating dude once he slips up again. I woulda paid her and ran for the hills or not pay her and bury her in a hill somewhere
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

you're assessing a man's character... his life off of 4 instances...
colorado: she showed up w/ several sea mans in her crotch, my g... i really dont think she was that damn innocent.

Kobe wasn't on trial for being an adulterer, he was on trial for committing rape.  Regardless of how men that night or beforehand slept with the accuser, Kobe is guilty of NOT having game which for a rich black celebrity is just as bad as committing rape as far as I'm concerned.  Kobe isn't the first athlete to sleep with a woman he wasn't married to and he damn sure aint the last.  There are well-known athlethes who have even publicly admitted to sleeping around such as Wilt Chamberlain, Shaq, Dwayne Wade and others, none of them were accussed of rape as Kobe was.  Why is it that this clown was accused of rape??  Like I said earlier, a rich athlete, let alone a black athlete should always have their game in tact, or at least the good ones do.  As much as Kobe was practicing and shooting in the gym and having his game on the court together, he should have been praticing outside the gym and having his game in-tact there, in the field.  When your rich and famous, you can be as selective as you want to be with anything, especially women.  Women will get at you and do what you want them to do is your smooth with it.  This is lesson that Kobe didn't or possible still hasn't learned unfortunately.  All anyone can do now is learn from his mistakes and not grow up to be like him in this regard.

This same lesson applies to regular guys as well.  When you have your game together you have better options for yourself, you have better bargaining chips.  It's just like with having good credit.  If you have good credit, credit card companies will send you countless offers trying to get you to sign up with them, same rules applies to women fellas.  Remember, there are more women in this world than there are men, fact.  If every man knew this they wouldn't "settle" for anything less than what they want, and they wouldn't feel the need to simp or be a simp since there is an abundance of single females everywhere.  The game aint for everybody, but for those that do play it make sure you play it well and play it to win.  

I knew they were get back together. Vanessa came from the gutter and Kobie trained her good

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Dude was srs too
laugh.gif
Looks like I was right after all.

You guys don't know nothing about women or family.

If you think you know ANYTHING about women...you're in for a rude awakening.
I'm sure being married, I know a lot more than you about either.

Why are people praising Kobe like he's the man? Y'all are stupid. Do you know how much begging he had to do? Or did you forget the fate homie was facing in that divorce. Kobe = 0 mansions, Vanessa = 3 mansions. And she only lived in 1. Her mother lived in one too. And this man is winning? Yeah aight
grin.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Why are people praising Kobe like he's the man? Y'all are stupid. Do you know how much begging he had to do? Or did you forget the fate homie was facing in that divorce. Kobe = 0 mansions, Vanessa = 3 mansions. And she only lived in 1. Her mother lived in one too. And this man is winning? Yeah aight
grin.gif

Your right Kobe would be homeless 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

grin.gif

eyes.gif
Seriously Beh is a clown..
laugh.gif

Vanessa looks like she dropped a couple pounds. Hopefully they can work things out for the sake of their kids. Its never a good thing when children are raised in two separate households.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Vanessa looks like she dropped a couple pounds. Hopefully they can work things out for the sake of their kids. Its never a good thing when children are raised in two separate households.

1) I wasn't making the point that he would be homeless. The fact that you have 3 mansions and your parents don't live in one says a lot about you as a man.

2) So quick to call names huh? lol. Fine, I'll be a clown then. I guess when you grow up and re-read and think about what I stated. It should make more sense, but sense isn't high on the totem pole here I guess. Oh well....

You two like so many here, miss the point and are quick to be so snarky.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

grin.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

It's actually better to live in two separate functional households then to live in one dysfunctional household ..but carry on lol

Back
Top Bottom