Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

man the all stars should be release
frown.gif

Do the right thing Adidas  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

395586265.jpg

Glad I picked up my white/black pair at ROSS for $39.99 about 2 years ago.  They had a whole bunch of colorways.

Originally Posted by LiLkOoJ725

black/white & white/black came in today from fnl .. props to mrfantastic21 for the 30% code
930152e77054377d803732d976acf1070a56a25.jpg
Glad I could help. I love my pair.

These shoes are sick! Gonna cop me three pairs within the month if my funds come correct:
Black/White (FNL)
Purple/Yellow (Adidas)
Blue/Gold (FNL)

Can't wait!

Originally Posted by mcbeast

Originally Posted by s dubl

just paid for a DS '05 pair of the black/whites....

i dont like the older ones ..they are way heavier then the newer ones
i thought i was buggin when i wore mine. i knew these felt lighter than 05s.
2011 retro is on point
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mcbeast

Originally Posted by s dubl

just paid for a DS '05 pair of the black/whites....

i dont like the older ones ..they are way heavier then the newer ones
I just prefer the purple/yellow "three stripes" on the heel over the solid yellow one.

^ I also prefer the Patent on the black lines from the 05's as opposed to the 2011's. But the OG Black/White colorway is on point.

Picked up the purple colorway yesterday at footaction. They let me use the Footlocker $25 off coupon. Figured they'd ask me for my ID to check if it was my birthday, but it was so it didn't matter. Girl working didn't even ask though, showed her the coupon and everything was straight.

Adidas did a great job with these. Lowerest the retail price as compared to the 05's, released a number of good colorways, quality is on point, and they gave us a better box. The 05's had that super thin crappy black box.

Can anyone verify the actual weight difference. Anyone got a scale? Lol...It's not that serious, but just interesting to say the least.

i noticed it cuz i play basketball and i hooped in the older ones and they were heavy as hell.....when i first picked up the 2011 ones i noticed the difference right away

Got reminded of this old Adidas commercial. Don't think this was for the KB8s, but still one of my favorite Kobe commercials
laugh.gif

One thing I dont about this shoe is the shoe lace...feels so cheap also I wish they put one more set holes so we could tie it up more...thats it other then that hope to get my wht/blk one next week

Originally Posted by LA KB24

One thing I dont about this shoe is the shoe lace...feels so cheap also I wish they put one more set holes so we could tie it up more...thats it other then that hope to get my wht/blk one next week

samething here..but what i did, i put the laces on top, next to the last hole,,i dont knw what to call on that..if il post pic how i did..its a big help for ankle support..

@LA KB24: same as tha first pageback, the first post pic, thats how i did mine on the lace..
smile.gif

Not to assume you didn't know this, but you are lacing behind the fabric strap at the top? The one that runs around the heel? If not, you have to do that for a better fit. If you are, I will shut up and leave you alone.

Wayne141 wrote:
�
Got reminded of this old Adidas commercial. Don't think this was for the KB8s, but still one of my favorite Kobe commercials�
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 i havent seen that in years!

dope find
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom