Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

this can't be the only place ther goin 2 release.....will they release online @ any other places and is there a release date i think packers is selling them early???

There will be plenty of other places getting them I'm sure, but to be able to get them now for retail + shipping? Count me in lol.

http://packershoes.com/kobe/

Thank me later
edit: NVM beat me to it...slow phones 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpingjz

finally, but retail's a bit too much for them, thanks for the link
Not sure how popular or limited the ASGs are, but they'll sell better than most if not all of the other colorways. Good on you if you find a place that'll have them less than retail though.
FYI only sizes left on packershoes are 8-10 and 15.

Tempted to order those all stars from packers, but I think I'll wait so I can get a disco. Saw the grey, red, and blue pairs at FNL today and I think I'm liking the greys the most. Also, I was passing by footlocker on my way out of the mall and I glanced in the window and the White/Black pair were on sale for $69, I gladly copped since they had my size.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Tempted to order those all stars from packers, but I think I'll wait so I can get a disco. Saw the grey, red, and blue pairs at FNL today and I think I'm liking the greys the most. Also, I was passing by footlocker on my way out of the mall and I glanced in the window and the White/Black pair were on sale for $69, I gladly copped since they had my size.
hook me up with that discount 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jm9312

pimp.gif

I'm only getting the disco if FTL or CHMPS get them in. The guys that work their hook me up with a the military discount. I feel bad about it since I'm not in the military, but then I see the savings and I'm like
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jm9312

pimp.gif

I'm only getting the disco if FTL or CHMPS get them in. The guys that work their hook me up with a the military discount. I feel bad about it since I'm not in the military, but then I see the savings and I'm like
grin.gif

Lol I'm not judging you.

they can charge 200 or wtvr they'd like, i'm still ending up with 4 pairs for sure. rarely quadruple now days, but these are a must.

so do we have the exact release date?

i know its a november release

is that november 1st the real date?

thanks didnt even now that lol

but i rather wait till my local footlocker gets them so i can some how use it with a coupon. since there up on adidas shop im sure it will be soon

Originally Posted by jretro23

is there an official day when these will release to stores?

Eastbay says sometime in November.

@ohdannyboy, hook it up, G!!

Back
Top Bottom