Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

^ very dope collection
pimp.gif
. I want to pull the trigger on a pair but does anyone know how they actually fit? I've heard both. 5 big and. 5 small

to me they fit true, but since everyone's feet are different it's better to just go try them on

Originally Posted by davizzy

^ very dope collection
pimp.gif
. I want to pull the trigger on a pair but does anyone know how they actually fit? I've heard both. 5 big and. 5 small
I wear an 11.5 in almost all of my shoes and I have these in an 11.5. They fit true to size, maybe even a little big but I'd go with your regular size B

i love your sunshines. i chose to get the ice blues back in 2001. i still have og kb8 jerseys in the back of my closet. i know im getting old when the #8 jersey is now considered an hc.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i love your sunshines. i chose to get the ice blues back in 2001. i still have og kb8 jerseys in the back of my closet. i know im getting old when the #8 jersey is now considered an hc.

Still got my white 8 swingman and  by baby blue MPLS swingman

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Been a huge Kobe fan for mad long. Adidas Kobe's have always been my favorite, not a fan of his Nike line
9rhp2a.jpg

info on these? never saw them before.

Originally Posted by maxpapic

Been a huge Kobe fan for mad long. Adidas Kobe's have always been my favorite, not a fan of his Nike line
9rhp2a.jpg

Only sold in Boston, they came out when they won the Championship that year. Mad nice in person, I hate Boston though so it's bittersweet 

Originally Posted by maxpapic

Only sold in Boston, they came out when they won the Championship that year. Mad nice in person, I hate Boston though so it's bittersweet 

not sure i follow... the year boston won the chip (2008), the year the lakers won it (last year), or some other year? just the thought that adidas released these kobe shoes the year boston won it all is mind-boggling...

^^^ Yep, just yesterday at Foot Action. The purple is a crinkled suede. Fresh, but I don't like purple that much.

Nice nwt! I want to cop thw white/black but im stuck...are these comfortable and how they look with jeans are they nice?

pimp.gif

And I continue to forget to post pics of the wht/blk. I'll take em home with me this week.
They're definitely comfortable. These definitely need some break in.
There is a reason why these shoes are still relevant in today's game.

I always thought they looked dope with jeans.

I just wore my Blk/Wht crazy 8s with some dark denim with an Adidas blk/wht track jacket.

These purple crazy 8s will be worn with an away # 8 jersey! If it comes out.

@nwt what day did you go out to the adidas santa monica store? i copped those purple crazy 8's on sight! they are fresh! i bought the ucla cw too! just need the louisville cw and im set!

i went yesterday. and yeah theyre definitely dope in person. didnt like the ucla colorway. hoping for a blk/prp colorway

Originally Posted by never wear them

i went yesterday. and yeah theyre definitely dope in person. didnt like the ucla colorway. hoping for a blk/prp colorway
NWT i think you have a problem 
laugh.gif

But dope pics as usual and please post some pics of the white and black pair thanks 

dfc36fe4199505f3186ea5b6cf79d9c0bbb557a3_r.jpg

Pair I picked up at the outlet last year for $20. Still like the black/whites best though.

Back
Top Bottom