Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

Copped the ASG's when they dropped a couple years back, man I was so excited lol. Now that they dropped again I don't feel so exclusive 
ohwell.gif

Might double up on them now that they're all over the place, wore mine out a bit. 

saw the john walls and damian lillards pe today in hoh albuqurgue and i'm def wanting those walls now

Been thinking about the "Nightmare Before Christmas" joints. I want the Halloween Crazy 8's.
which ones are the Halloween's? I totally forgot about them black and orange joints, they too much for my blood $400
sick.gif

mean.gif

I can't find the nightmare before Christmas joints anywhere!!!
I had to get mine off ebay, it was the only place I ever saw them

Last edited:
Copped the black leather all stars I think they are. Anyway jimmy jazz shipped them but didn't put my apartment number on the package so now they are sent back. Smh I got them for $70 I'm too pissed.

Was gonna post about them but you one up on me by posting them for sale lol. They're nice but I think the quality of the midsole looks terrible. Might buy on discount.
adidas-rg3-crazy-8-7.jpg

Looking good.  Can't wait for my pair to get here.  Excited to break them out at FedEx Field in the fall.

Sick. Can you post more angles? How is the quality of the midsole on your pair?

These are slightly darker than my first picture shows in person and the midsole is a little sloppy. That said, I'm a die hard fan and love this sneaker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom