Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

Always glad to see the KB8's/Crazy 8's return but the material change and replacement of the signature 8 with the feet you wear logo is dissapointing. It was the one Kobe signature element that remained on this model even after he left the brand.
Screenshot_20230801_202506_Mercari.jpg
Screenshot_20230801_201540_Chrome.jpg

someone explain the stupid happy face...what were they thinking with that? I've always wanted a pair of these but that face aint it.

someone explain the stupid happy face...what were they thinking with that? I've always wanted a pair of these but that face aint it.
its the feet you wear logo. feet you wear was a kind of midsole tech where the outsole is supposed to take inspiration from the shape of a foot to make it more natural feeling

the logo appears on the original kb8 but on the inner outside of the ankle collar. its barely noticable because its engraved on the upper. its a foot with a face lol
Screenshot_20230802_181951_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Why they remove the 8!....smh yo
either out of respect for kobe OR fear they might get sued OR backlash from fans thinking they are making money off kobe

i always wondered why adidas did it but nike never did that on the air max sensation and also they recalled those zoom 96 tribute to allen iverson with 3 on the back

Is this new retro not close to the OG or most recent retro? Seems to be a bit ashy black instead of true black and an off white or bone instead of white. Or am I wrong?

From those pics this is easily the worst retro of this model to date. The top shoe display shoe and bottom display shoe literally have two different shapes. Plus the grey colored material change smh.

Had these in 8th grade for hooping. The last non-Nike shoe I ever hooped in. Loved them. Was going to buy this retro for nostalgia purposes but looking at this most recent retro these aint it.

either out of respect for kobe OR fear they might get sued OR backlash from fans thinking they are making money off kobe

i always wondered why adidas did it but nike never did that on the air max sensation and also they recalled those zoom 96 tribute to allen iverson with 3 on the back

Exactly

Now I'm second guessing myself on picking these up.
Don’t listen to me though, my *** is colorblind in real life. Might have to be a in-hand decision. Sucks because these shouldn’t have been hard to retro correctly. Why even remove the #8 too .... mannnnn 😟

Don’t listen to me though, my *** is colorblind in real life. Might have to be a in-hand decision. Sucks because these shouldn’t have been hard to retro correctly. Why even remove the #8 too .... mannnnn 😟

Lol, naw man. That color looks wack. Adidas taking a page out of Nike’s book and butchering a classic.

I'm legit sad they did the Crazy 8s like this. Been waiting on them to come back for awhile smh.

It’s not the shoe we grew up loving. They taking a page out of jb book releasing dog ****

Maybe when we’re 50 we’ll get a proper “remastered” retro |l

Back
Top Bottom