kobe huarache 2k4

thinking about buying these online. just wondering how good of ballin shoes they are??

i wouldnt think there's much of a difference from my all white OT's and the LazerKobe's
I would say the 2k4 is one of the best
u need a few wears for the zoom air to feel springy
try not to strap them too tightly!
if you have a skinny foot, double up on socks, they allow some movement
grip is GREAT!
nice feel and overall very good!
so i say get them! best nike i've ever owned! it beat out my old VC III!

glad to help ya out!
happy.gif

^^Hahahah! This might be simplest, easier Q&A I've ever seen in NikeTalk. I'm posting to say to ZoomAirGuy - How dare you put the Spurs in your sigand not put Duncan as your Avy!? That's like putting a picture of the 90s Bulls on there with Rodman.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^^Hahahah! This might be simplest, easier Q&A I've ever seen in NikeTalk. I'm posting to say to ZoomAirGuy - How dare you put the Spurs in your sig and not put Duncan as your Avy!? That's like putting a picture of the 90s Bulls on there with Rodman.

I know >.<

but eversince Manu came into the Spurs, he's been my fave, and I look up to him because he's left-handed and I am too! if David Robinson was stillplaying I would have put him! (D-Rob also a lefty!) and Manu wears Nikes and Tim's in adidas, so ZoomAir-adidas
indifferent.gif
makes no sense, lol but I'll put something on TD in the sig somewhere>.> thanks for reminding me
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom