Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Originally Posted by rillo561

Hey guys, new to the Kobe series and I was wondering if I can get some help locating these? Did they even come out? Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

nikeazkiv-bw-3.jpg

Maybe through Eastbay?  There were a few tb colorways...

Originally Posted by rillo561

Hey guys, new to the Kobe series and I was wondering if I can get some help locating these? Did they even come out? Any info would be appreciated, thanks!

nikeazkiv-bw-3.jpg

Maybe through Eastbay?  There were a few tb colorways...

Quick question:

What are the stats on the MVP Finals Away? I know the stats on the Home version but when I see pictures of the MVP I cant really make it out.....

Thanks

Quick question:

What are the stats on the MVP Finals Away? I know the stats on the Home version but when I see pictures of the MVP I cant really make it out.....

Thanks

Kobe iv's def changed the game! The only pair I own are the carpe diem iv's, very comfy shoe but can't rock them casually ... been collecting dust unfortunately

Kobe iv's def changed the game! The only pair I own are the carpe diem iv's, very comfy shoe but can't rock them casually ... been collecting dust unfortunately

Here is my updated ZK4 collection. Only missing the venoms and I'd be super happy. Absolutely love the zk4s. Amazing shoe.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

pimp.gif

Here is my updated ZK4 collection. Only missing the venoms and I'd be super happy. Absolutely love the zk4s. Amazing shoe.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

pimp.gif

Awesome collection trunkz

Just picked up a pair of Bulldog IVs today, arguably my favorite Lower Merion Kobe ever.

Awesome collection trunkz

Just picked up a pair of Bulldog IVs today, arguably my favorite Lower Merion Kobe ever.

Back
Top Bottom