Kobe IV Appreciation thread

This shoe you could wear casually. I didn't like how the V and VI went went lower and lighter. This shoe released at a good time because in 08-09 season they weren't that many marquee Jordan releases.

This shoe you could wear casually. I didn't like how the V and VI went went lower and lighter. This shoe released at a good time because in 08-09 season they weren't that many marquee Jordan releases.

My only pair, I hate kobe but this colorway is just
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

This shoe you could wear casually. I didn't like how the V and VI went went lower and lighter. 

This right here. This is exactly why I love this shoe.. 5's and 6's sorry guys
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This shoe you could wear casually. I didn't like how the V and VI went went lower and lighter. 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Have to agree, my favorite too. Broke out my 4 rings last night and got them on today because of this thread.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Have to agree, my favorite too. Broke out my 4 rings last night and got them on today because of this thread.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by faded8119

Nice collections...I skipped the TB's and spiderman but not getting the whiteouts is still one of my regrets

http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn146/faded8119/?action=view&current=ivs-3.jpg
dope collection bro.  I'm surprised I didnt even start like the iv's until just recently.  I used to love the kkobe line, went ham on the i's and ii's. the iii's turned me off and i stepped away from the line until the vi's dropped. copped like 12 pairs of those. I love the feel of the shoe and how it responds on the court.  You got got me interested in the iv's because you all say they're even better on the court.  It's mad hard to find iv's now lol which sucks. I want the matadors bad as hell. of course i'm 2-3 years late so all the ds to vnds pairs are probably dead, but that still to me is the best colorway of those released.  I'm just gonna try and snatch up a couple none gr pairs off ebay and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by faded8119

Nice collections...I skipped the TB's and spiderman but not getting the whiteouts is still one of my regrets

http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn146/faded8119/?action=view&current=ivs-3.jpg
dope collection bro.  I'm surprised I didnt even start like the iv's until just recently.  I used to love the kkobe line, went ham on the i's and ii's. the iii's turned me off and i stepped away from the line until the vi's dropped. copped like 12 pairs of those. I love the feel of the shoe and how it responds on the court.  You got got me interested in the iv's because you all say they're even better on the court.  It's mad hard to find iv's now lol which sucks. I want the matadors bad as hell. of course i'm 2-3 years late so all the ds to vnds pairs are probably dead, but that still to me is the best colorway of those released.  I'm just gonna try and snatch up a couple none gr pairs off ebay and keep it moving.

To me the 4's have a classic look. I really love the colorblocking and the materials they used, which allowed for some amazing and distinct colorways. The 4's also had some amazing cw's that the line kept each year, ie del sol, inline=concord, finals, chaos, draft day, usc, rice, etc.

To me the 4's have a classic look. I really love the colorblocking and the materials they used, which allowed for some amazing and distinct colorways. The 4's also had some amazing cw's that the line kept each year, ie del sol, inline=concord, finals, chaos, draft day, usc, rice, etc.

By far my fav Kobe, I wish I had been up on these from the beginning so only ended up with like 6 pairs, wish I would have loaded up on these like I use to do with Jordans.

By far my fav Kobe, I wish I had been up on these from the beginning so only ended up with like 6 pairs, wish I would have loaded up on these like I use to do with Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom