Kobe IV Appreciation thread

^Heck no! Those babies are going for like $2400 and some change! This is actually a sz 11, was a little scared they would be too tight cuz every 4 that I have is either 11.5/12. The 11 fit snug but manageable. Got them off Feebay a month ago.

look so good DS.  contemplating to use them for ball soon though.

dude, don't ball in them. I got the Finals home that I've used a dozen times already. I can already see outsole and midsole separation. Imagine what could happen to a DS pair. Just a little warning.

Also, hey! Guy with the Mutha luva and Venoms!

I HATECHU.

dude, don't ball in them. I got the Finals home that I've used a dozen times already. I can already see outsole and midsole separation. Imagine what could happen to a DS pair. Just a little warning.

I balled in a pair 4 years ago, it held up fine.  I also heard the inline has better material than other cws.   Ill take your advice though and keep them on ice.  thanks for the warning!

I balled in a pair 4 years ago, it held up fine.  I also heard the inline has better material than other cws.   Ill take your advice though and keep them on ice.  thanks for the warning!

Exactly, you balled in them 4 years ago- when they came out. Balling in a 5 year old deadstock sneaker isn't a good idea. wear them casually instead.

I'm still playing in IVs that I bought when they released and haven't hand any issues. Granted, it's only been indoors and I have a healthy rotation.

Sorry if im in the wrong place but i feel the pc/lc area on this site is dead

I need a price check on these please

Sz.10.5 no og box

I'd say $175-200 sounds about right for CDs in that condition. You might even try to see if he'd be willing to take $160 or so and go from there.

I've seen a pretty big range in prices for the CDs, from maybe $150 to $275 or so. Really kind of depends on how highly the seller values that colorway, which can be a little random sometimes. The recent Prelude releases might also bump the price up a bit too, but I'd aim for 175-200 or so like s dubl s dubl said.

thanks fellas,

theyre actually mine. but im lookin to sell them to one of my boys.

i just dnt wanna get over on anyone or vice versa.

SMH at myself.. bought the 1's and 2's in the stores but for some reason never got 3's and 4's. Love the Carpe Diems the most too :wow:

The Sneaker Closet dude on eBay selling DS K4 Chaos in 11.5 must have read this thread....either that, or I know market prices better than I thought....I said a little ways back I'd expect to see them for 1100-1300, they popped up yesterday with a 1200 tag.

Let's just settle it right now, u guys saying that DS K4 chaos should go for 500 are living in the clouds. K4s are the LeBron 7s of the Kobe line.

PS curious what those sz 11 Venoms from feebay went for

Damn man...you're still going on about Chaos prices? That was months ago lol.

If you think Chaos IVs should go for 1K+, that's fine, but I wouldn't necessarily quote eBay prices as being the only barometer for market price, especially these days with people selling things for even cheaper on FB, IG, CL, and other marketplaces. Things also get listed on eBay all the time for crazy prices by sellers fishing for a pay day, even more so after the Prelude pack just dropped and added hype to the Kobe line. I remember seeing somebody try to list a pair of Kobe V Chinas for $2.5K before finally readjusting it to $250, right after the Prelude Vs released.

I do think Chaos IVs are hard enough to find now that sellers listing them for those 1K+ prices will get some interest and offers just because some collectors may bite the bullet just to finally have them. But to say they should consistently fetch 1K+ off of one eBay listing is a stretch to me.

In fact, if we're going to just go by eBay prices, I just looked up sold listings for Chaos IVs on eBay, and a DS 10.5 pair just sold for $545 on 2/15/14. That one was an auction starting at 0.99, so I think it's a more accurate indicator of market price/demand since it's the bidders setting the price, not the seller. Going by that $545 listing, 1K+ is way too much, so nothing's really "settled" off of just that one listing you mentioned lol.

Back
Top Bottom